[NBA] West Finals

Who Ya Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you're in trouble when you go nuclear from 3 in the 1st half and you aren't really up by all that much. The Mavs trying to out shoot the Warriors is going to end badly for them.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
In all fairness, you probably should be hating Vlade for passing him up for some dude named Marvin.
I don't hate Luka - when he gets frustrated because the Mavs can't build around him and joins another team I will let it all go. But if he solo wills this squad to the finals by himself, I fear I may not live to see the Kings make the playoffs.

fair.

I read someone lamenting the Kings had missed the playoffs through his entire 30s.

I am fortunate enough to have seen them in the playoffs in my teens, 20s, 30s and have 2 years left of my 40s :cool:
And sad...Seriously, though...I've asked myself so many times since 2006 if it's still worth it...But, here I am, 16 years later, still bleeding purple and black. I just can't walk away.

fair.

I read someone lamenting the Kings had missed the playoffs through his entire 30s.

I am fortunate enough to have seen them in the playoffs in my teens, 20s, 30s and have 2 years left of my 40s :cool:
Well, unless things turn around super quick, I am afraid that the Kings will miss the playoffs throughout my entire 30s as well. However, I am not going to be a "Debbie Downer" over that, because I can't wait to reacquaint myself with playoff basketball in Sacramento at some point in my 40s :)

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Well, unless things turn around super quick, I am afraid that the Kings will miss the playoffs throughout my entire 30s as well. However, I am not going to be a "Debbie Downer" over that, because I can't wait to reacquaint myself with playoff basketball in Sacramento at some point in my 40s :)
I've caught my son playing as the Kings in 2k and he refers to them as "us" despite living his whole life in Portland 2 years after the last playoff appearance. I have passed the curse.

Luka is so bad at defense, man.

Absolutely amazing on offense but the Warriors are picking on him every damn possession.
He also ball-hogs...I'm not overly impressed. He has excellent poise, shooting range, and calmness in the post, but he holds the ball too long on some possessions, and the offense stagnates.

The Mavericks walked the ball up and were methodically beaten in the 3Q.....they reminded me of the Kings....playing outstanding in half the game and flaccid for the other half. Now they'll have to get results like their earlier Suns series which is not a good position to be in. Was hoping they'd split.

Status
Not open for further replies.