Who Ya Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
given that game 6 is in Dallas I probably should have picked 5/7 but I just see this as a 4-2 series. and tbh, that's being generous based on Phoenix's total meltdown because GS is a complete team.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Dubs in 6 but I'll root for the Mavs being underdogs. If a team like the Mavs wins though I think it's going to be even harder to find legit wings from here on. Picking up Holiday and holding onto Harkless might be under the radar important.

I’m voting with my heart. Mavs in 6. Lets do this!
As much as I tire of the the Warriors (now), they've got more talent and experience - too much for the Mavericks although I'm moderately pulling for Mavs -- interested in seeing how well Dinwiddle plays against the group of Warrior guards over the series. Doncic is gonna need quite a bit of scoring help.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
I'm sure Dallas will adjust but I still maintain the Suns series should/would have been over in 5 had the refs not taken CP3 out of game 4.

I feel like they would have to do it to 3+ GSW to alter this series. We'll see as I'm sure Dallas wins at least one at home but I expected this one to be at least 10 points closer.

That was disappointing but unsurprising. Doncic looked to have a stinger or something on his shoulder. Didn't the Mavericks start 0-2 against the Suns? Hopefully they make it more interesting - gotta come back next game.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
That was disappointing but unsurprising. Doncic looked to have a stinger or something on his shoulder. Didn't the Mavericks start 0-2 against the Suns? Hopefully they make it more interesting - gotta come back next game.
They did, and Game 3 looked like the typical backs against the wall game. But Game 4 CP3 had 4 fouls in the first half. Phoenix comfortably won Game 5 by 30 and then had a meltdown.

They did, and Game 3 looked like the typical backs against the wall game. But Game 4 CP3 had 4 fouls in the first half. Phoenix comfortably won Game 5 by 30 and then had a meltdown.
Yeah especially the Game 7 blowout totally mystified me.....I can understand them losing, but its odd to see such a lack of performance in a heightened competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.