[NBA] West Finals

Who Ya Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Luka switches onto Steph, immediately loses him behind a screen for an open three. Warriors are just so good at finding the mismatch

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I blame Phoenix. They would have had a chance, but no. They just decided not to even bother with Game 7 and gift wrap the Warriors the Dallas Lukas and another probable Finals win.

Another reason to hate Booker and Paul.

All 3's and not a center in sight. Keegan Murray might just climb my draft board for Sac, haha.
For real. Maxi/Dray/Al/Bam are the key "bigs" left in the playoffs. Shooting/defense and rim protection from a forward that can hang on the PnR on defense and not get played off the floor.

It's just so hard to get away from now with how good these guards/wings are in shot creation.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Warriors fans are going to be so *****ing insufferable. They turned Wiggins into a champion. Jordan Poole is finally the contributor they claim he would be. Kuminga’s going to be a megastar because he wears that freakin’ jersey.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
@SLAB's anti-Warriors posts always amuse me tremendously, because I'm not tethered by any of the regional rivalry nonsense that would cause me to hate a team from the Bay Area. And also, I like basically every player on the Warriors not named Stephen Curry. Not only that, but watching the Warriors succeed in this series makes me happy for two reasons:
  1. Watching Luka Doncic fail makes me smile. #HateHard
  2. Watching the Warriors succeed with a player who was written off as a bust when he played next to Big Sawfty makes me smile even harder.

If I were Kerr, I might need to challenge that play out of principle

What a freaking dunk
That is going to be on a poster at some point in the near future.

Warriors are winning this in 4; They're just the better overall team. Too many shooters. And the Mavs don't have anyone else who can consistently show up to either support Luka in his quest, or pick up the slack if he has a bad game.

Warriors are winning this in 4; They're just the better overall team. Too many shooters. And the Mavs don't have anyone else who can consistently show up to either support Luka in his quest, or pick up the slack if he has a bad game.
Kleber in particular has looked poor - less than 3 rebounds average a game in 25min avg in the series?

That dunk brought my wife and I off the sofa to our feet. It was SICK!

Its been really cool to see Wiggins play the way he’s playing. But I’m not all that surprised.

Not that KD isn’t phenomenal, but Wiggins is benefitting from the extra attention Steph gets and how far away he draws defenders to him in the same way KD benefitted.

People can claim KD was the best player on the Warriors while he was there all they want. But Steph is the ultimate weapon that makes it all work. With Draymond being the ultimate glue guy.

Klay hasn’t been Klay yet, but all those guys are still there, relatively healthy, and they’re still winning.

Last edited:

It’s not all on the Mavs supporting cast. #77 is as much to blame if not more.

His 40+ points scored don’t totally outweigh the liability on defense. The Mavs are literally having to double whomever #77 gets isolated on to get the ball out of their hands. It’s really putting the Mavs defense in a bad position.

As Mark Jones mentioned, it’s very Bearded Hag’ish. But the mainstream only cares about offense and lets players off the hook for their huge liabilities on the other end.

This board especially likes to hammer KINGS players they believe to be defensive liabilities —- well #77 puts those players to shame much of the time. The Warriors are putting it on full display.

Status
Not open for further replies.