NBA shortest books (edited)

i dunno if anyone else has posted this, because i havnt had a chance to go through all 12 pages of posts yet, but thas ok

"The Importance of Getting Haircuts Regularly" by Steve Nash

or maybe just "Great Clips" by Steve Nash (sponsored by Great Clips)

"Just Play the Game (Why Flopping Will Ruin the NBA)" by Vlade Divac

"Using Your Upside for Dummies" by Ndubi Ebi with incerts by various others

"To Start & (Mostly) Not Start" by Bobby Jackson (sorry bobby)

"Height Dissadvantage" by Magic Johnson
or
"Vertically Challenged" by Magic Johnson

"Effectively Using 14.6 Million Dollars" by Latrell Sprewell

"The Idiot's Guide to Thinking" by Shaq

"Luck Has Nothing To Do With My Shots" by Robert Horry

"How To Be Better Than Your Twin" by Samaki Walker

"Getting On Kobe's Good Side" by Chucky Atkins

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry...

I had not seen no more posts, cause I had been lazy and didn't take the time to look all the way through...sorry VF...while it would obivously be nice to be included in the contest or whatever, i dont expect too because you hav alot of work to do and asked for no new posts...at least the ones above can be looked at by everyone else

sorry again...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, here's what I'm going to do.

First, absolutely no more entries. I'm serious. Don't make me hunt you down and hurt some of you! (You're lucky I've been distracted by rumors of press conferences, Bobby... Yours are in the mix, but THAT'S IT!!!)

;)

Second, the first round of voting is going to be for multiple entries. People will only be running against themselves in the first round...

I'll have the first couple of votes posted shortly. Cast your vote in EACH thread.

:D

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
VF21 - I think I speak for everyone here when I say: "Thanks for doing this", as we all know it is going to be a lot of work to filter through all these and follow it through. Your efforts are appreciated!

Warhawk said:
VF21 - I think I speak for everyone here when I say: "Thanks for doing this", as we all know it is going to be a lot of work to filter through all these and follow it through. Your efforts are appreciated!
i second, third, and fourth taht...lol

and thank you press conference rumors! more like, thank you vf

"spending wisely" by the new york knicks

"how to build a winner" by isiah thomas

"worth every penny" by allan houston

"speaking chinese" by paul silas

"speaking proper english" by rasheed wallace

" ways to survive in the ghetto" by fred hoiberg

" i've never flopped in my life" by vlade divac, derek fisher and manu ginobli

" having patience while reffing an NBA game" by steve javie

loopymitch said:
Those were good Eve, if you weren't so busy making that crow, you might have had them in on time lol How'd it turn out by the way?
LOL!!!

it was good. very good. can't wait till next year, as i'm sure i'll be eating PLENTY more :D

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Evenstar said:
LOL!!!

it was good. very good. can't wait till next year, as i'm sure i'll be eating PLENTY more :D
Speaking of next year...we will have to plan another "get-together" where you do the cooking for us. :)

6th said:
Speaking of next year...we will have to plan another "get-together" where you do the cooking for us. :)
we'll plan all that stuff out, but it has to be before christmas, becuase after that i have my externship, and i'll probably be up in oregon, which is a much longer drive then the bay area. but we'll see, you never know :D

if i'm gonna cook, we'll have to do it at someone's house, becuase my stuff won't taste good sitting in the car for an hour and a half.

i have ideas of what i could make, recently i cooked some things for a birthday party, stuffed mushrooms ( YUM!!!) spinach/artichoke dip ( DOUBLE YUM!) salsa ( YUM!) that kind of stuff is easy to make. i know a ton of recipes for little finger food type things.

we'll all have to have a serious convo about it when the season starts. it depends on who's willing to host it, buy food etc.

i already can't wait :D