• Celtics in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Celtics in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lock 'em up! NBA needs NHL penalty box with attendant to mute constant complaining, end of game action stop and start grinding to boring halt over and overo_O

Last edited:
That's probably the reason why it's more noticeable this season: usually the hockey playoffs are a round ahead of the NBA.
In the olden days when the NBA was 5 game rd 1 and they would start the next series as soon as it was ready while the NHL would give teams the full 7 game schedule rest as a reward for finishing early, it was fun to see if the NHL could start a few weeks earlier and finish later.

Yes, I used to nerd out on stupid stuff like that.

The Celtics are an old school team except for their reliance on the 3 ball.
They play defense, they scrap for everything. They take charges and play a physical style.
Game 5 last night was almost unwatchable because of the amount of defense, loose officiating and mistakes made by both teams.
In the second half Boston cleaned up their mistakes and hit some shots.
With defense, no team is ever out of a game.
I would rather watch the Celtics than any other team in the NBA by far.
It would be a Dream to watch them play the pansy Ws.

makes you wonder why they couldn't defend like this last season under Stevens with the same roster except White
Honestly I havent been watching much basketball at all - its fallen pretty hard off my radar. Watched a small bit of playoffs this season. The Kings are gonna have to be at or around .500 for me to pick up closely next season. NFL is 5x more fun to watch for me, especially regular season. I still love hating teams in the NFL. Basketball has become a bit blah.....there's lots of stuff competing for time - anyway

The Celtics are an old school team except for their reliance on the 3 ball.
They play defense, they scrap for everything. They take charges and play a physical style.
Game 5 last night was almost unwatchable because of the amount of defense, loose officiating and mistakes made by both teams.
In the second half Boston cleaned up their mistakes and hit some shots.
With defense, no team is ever out of a game.
I would rather watch the Celtics than any other team in the NBA by far.
It would be a Dream to watch them play the pansy Ws.
I dont have hate for the Warriors, but I am tired of them enough; will pull mildly for Celtics (or Heat).

I dont have hate for the Warriors, but I am tired of them enough; will pull mildly for Celtics (or Heat).
I agree with this. I really don't have hate for any team not named the Lakers...I mean *Fakers...But, just like you, it would be nice to see a different team win. We've seen way too much recent domination out by the bay (although, I will admit...They've been a fun team to watch, especially on the offensive end).

I'd much rather see Miami in the finals, but I will still be fine with Boston if it comes down to them.

I agree with this. I really don't have hate for any team not named the Lakers...I mean *Fakers...But, just like you, it would be nice to see a different team win. We've seen way too much recent domination out by the bay (although, I will admit...They've been a fun team to watch, especially on the offensive end).

I'd much rather see Miami in the finals, but I will still be fine with Boston if it comes down to them.
Honestly I don't hate the Lakers anymore - ambivalent - just like before with the Cowboys who I used to hate in the NFL (now I hate the Chiefs) but now don;t care. - Lakers suck now - hated them with Bryant....just not as hate-able now with James - always neutral on James. I think is close to hanging it up - I wonder if he'll go back to the Cavs for a farewell season....nah.... I actually liked the Lakers before Shaq and Bryant came on and they were middling (Van Exel and Ceballos) between all their earlier 80s championships. Started watching the Kings in 1989 about. For me its about specific players and coaches vs. the organization I think - its my perceived personalities and observed actions on the court/field. Another example, I used to hate Jazz (even before the moderate rivalry with the Kings heyday team). Loved watching the Bulls spank em. Now I'm also ambivalent. Like you ambivalent on most teams in the NBA - especially now.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
finally a entertaining conference finals game. It took only 6 games for it to happen. Let's get another great game 7. What a performance by Jimmy. I don't know if he'll have anything left in the tank come next game. He needs others to make shots.

Jimmy Butler was amazing last night after being MIA for awhile.
The officials can't seem to figure out how to ref a playoff game. Do they let them play or not?

4 road wins in 6 games in this series........I wonder if there's been a series where the road team won every game in the first 6 - completely nullified home-court advantage.

finally a entertaining conference finals game. It took only 6 games for it to happen. Let's get another great game 7. What a performance by Jimmy. I don't know if he'll have anything left in the tank come next game. He needs others to make shots.
Uh-oh not looking good after 1st Q - Heat have dug themselves a hole....now need to get out in the 2nd quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.