[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (NOV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jazz hit ten wins earlier than anyone else in the league and immediately decided they needed to start losing.
What's crazy is they can probably get 4 1st round picks for Clarkson/Kelly O/Beasley/Vanderbuilt if it goes to hell. Also the Timberwolves could have drafted Kesslar to do what Rudy is doing at like 1/60th of the cost.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Bol Bol developing into a legit NBA player the year after I give up on him in my keeper league is something that's going to continue to bother me for a while.
i just came into this thread to hype him! The Kings maybe being good is cool and all, but my favorite story in the league is my guy Bol Bol finally proving me right!

I’ve gotten so much flack for championing this guy through the struggles. Lets goooooooooo!

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The Pels are just better without Zion. I dunno what they can do about that since he just signed a huge contract with them and they’re still saying he’s their franchise player but

i just came into this thread to hype him! The Kings maybe being good is cool and all, but my favorite story in the league is my guy Bol Bol finally proving me right!

I’ve gotten so much flack for championing this guy through the struggles. Lets goooooooooo!
He looks pretty darn nice but the health will always be the big question with him. Hope he stays relatively healthy

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Watching all these good prospects playing in college and how deep so many of these NBA teams are now, it just makes no sense for the NBA to not expand.

SGA might seriously be the best guard in the NBA (Luka/Curry/Morant/Fox have been the other elite ones this year), this is the 2nd time the team getting Paul Geroge lost a trade imo, the Pacers got prime Victor (injuries wrecked him) and Sabonis (2 Allstars) and the Thunder got SGA who right now is better than both PG13 and Kawahi.

I would not be shocked if the Thunder moved Giddy as good as he is the fit next to SGA is not the ideal one (Fox/Hali situation), moving Giddy + pieces for a better fitting All Star type player is one option they have.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.