[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (NOV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Herro's was ridiculously obvious.

I don't know what the Blazers one is because it's one of those establishing possession things.

apparently it’s okay to travel at the end of games now
welp. the NBA only lasted 2 days before they decided to hold their whistle.

the refs need to be retrained. the Herro travel was as blatant as can be. when is the NBA going to start discipling their refs for being terrible at their job?

the non-calls are going against the integrity of the game. are we going to start questioning what a dribble looks like now? or what "possession of the ball" looks like? Grant's travel was awful. you can't even get away with that in pickup.

welp. the NBA only lasted 2 days before they decided to hold their whistle.

the refs need to be retrained. the Herro travel was as blatant as can be. when is the NBA going to start discipling their refs for being terrible at their job?

the non-calls are going against the integrity of the game. are we going to start questioning what a dribble looks like now? or what "possession of the ball" looks like? Grant's travel was awful. you can't even get away with that in pickup.
You can't enforce the rules in a NBA games with the amount of timeouts/fouls allowed/length of quarters, we would literally be having 3-4 hour games. The problems the NBA is having is in trying to enforce travelling/palming but it's so rampant that when it does get called it really stands out.

If you are the Jazz would you offer your asset haul for KD? 7-3 currently and they would still have plenty of pieces due to the huge amount of depth they have and keeping Lauri. If they are not tanking for Wemb might as well go all in. I honestly think the deal the Twolves gave up for Gobert could have got them Durrant instead.

If you are the Jazz would you offer your asset haul for KD? 7-3 currently and they would still have plenty of pieces due to the huge amount of depth they have and keeping Lauri. If they are not tanking for Wemb might as well go all in. I honestly think the deal the Twolves gave up for Gobert could have got them Durrant instead.
Kd would never come.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Considering how things have gone in Minnesota, they could probably get Rudy Gobert back for half of what they got for him though.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
"We'll throw in pick swaps every other year too, not like they're going to swap their lotto pick with our 30."

Status
Not open for further replies.