[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (NOV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the worst list in the history of lists I can’t decide if Ja at number one or Maxey at 5 is more offensive to me than Tyler Herro somehow being higher rated than Tatum, Young, Fox, Ayton or anyone really 67DF9B4F-2306-4E02-A7E8-3CB007BFF602.jpeg

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the worst list in the history of lists I can’t decide if Ja at number one or Maxey at 5 is more offensive to me than Tyler Herro somehow being higher rated than Tatum, Young, Fox, Ayton or anyone really
I mean…having 3 players on the list ain’t too shabby.

I wonder if Wall… get it…. could have a Melo like resurgence as a scoring guard off the bench when his contract ends and he gets towards the tail end of his career. He obviously won’t play the same role since he isn’t a great shooter but more as a spark off the bench.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Sixers' best two players each missing a free throw to give the T-Wolves a chance to steal a game they were leading by 20 earlier in the night.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Ant-Man randomly decides to take a bad three pointer despite only needing a point to win. Game going to overtime. The Sixers need another clutch scorer.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Two T-Wolves get hurt at once, leading to a Sixers transition bucket that barely goes in. This game is giving the Lakers-Kings game a run for its money in the ugly game rankings.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Sixers fans laughing and claiming Maxey was already better than Fox or Haliburton had to watch Tyrese Maxey randomly pass the ball to a TWolf in double OT

Status
Not open for further replies.