[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (NOV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
look at that. Wiggins was considered a disappointment for many years in Minnesota but it seems he's really coming around in Golden State now
The thing is Wiggins's production hasn't really changed at all. He's just on a team that's winning now instead of the T-Wolves and the Steph-less Warriors.

MPJ could miss the season with his back issue. That is not ideal for Denver.
This is horrible for them. Another team that doesn't at all deserve the hand they're dealt but with MPJ it was something that was a huge question mark to begin with. Came in with back issues, always looked a little stiff on the court. Bad combo to be so willing to give that kind of deal.

Last edited:

hrdboild

Hall of Famer
So Lebron gets 1 game for a closed fist punch to the face and Stewart gets 2 games. Lame.
Considering Isaiah Stewart basically bulled his way through every player, coach, and referee on the floor in an attempt to take a swing at Lebron or eventually just anyone in a Lakers jersey, he should probably be happy he only got suspended for 2 games. And considering Lebron is who he is, it was a minor miracle he even got that 1 game suspension. The next time the Lakers play the Pistons it's going to be showtime though, Lebron might want to sit that game out.

The King smacked a guy in the face hard enough to make him bleed all over the place. I have watched Isaiah Stewart at UW and known him to be an honest player that plays hard. He did not back down from James at all. That may be why James got so upset. People talk about how the league is soft, but I don't think so. James had better watch his back trail. A strong public apology would be a start.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
My fantasy app has informed me that Seth Curry has been upgraded to healthy, for this game against the Warriors. Mans really came off the injury report, to get punked by his big brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.