[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (NOV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
P.S. What is Morris going to do that his brothers haven’t done to jokic growing up
  1. Who cares? Jokic being tough doesn't make Morris not tough. Besides, ever watch combat sports? Tough guys get whipped, every day.
  2. If Jokic fights Morris, he loses, even if he wins, because because a suspension hurts the Nuggets more than a Morris suspension hurts the Heat.

1. Who cares? Jokic being tough doesn't make Morris not tough. Besides, ever watch combat sports? Tough guys get whipped, every day.
  2. If Jokic fights Morris, he loses, even if he wins, because because a suspension hurts the Nuggets more than a Morris suspension hurts the Heat.
This is all pointless I agree they wont fight. But Jokic does have characters flaws which gets him in trouble at times

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
a rare Udonis appearance and he even managed to score a bucket. He's going to fit right in on that coaching staff next to Chris Quinn, former Heat player. Caron Butler, former Heat player.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I just realized the mighty Hawks are even worse than us. That must be why I haven’t seen Bogdan’s name since the season started. Lmao

Also; Wizards without Russ. 9-3

Is it just me or have the role players in the NBA got way worse? Like the stars/superstars seems to have pulled away further from them while the middle/lower end of the NBA has declined. Could be wrong but just seems that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.