[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (MAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trae Young.... Any questions? I knew he was going to be a baller! You could tell he would be the leader based on interviews. The kid has flat out played awesome for the past 3 months now. ROY candidate based on the last three months. Definitely a super star in the making. He does not hesitate, he has all the confidence in the world, and he is a leader on the floor. Go Trae!

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Maybe the Warriors aren’t nearly as invincible as I thought they were.
Their margin for error certainly appears to be smaller, and they might be beatable, indeed. They still don't look particularly vulnerable when they play at full strength; whole lotta LM in the last fifteen games or so for Golden State.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
Warriors lose 126-91. Maybe Curry shouldn't have rested? LOL!
As near as I can tell, he took his wife's birthday off: I saw something earlier about him throwing Ayesha a surprise party for her thirtieth birthday, which happens to be today.

Seems odd that they scratched Curry and Livingston on the same day, though: they essentially played tonight without a point guard. And they're probably going to sit Cousins, Iguodala and Thompson and/or Durant against the Pistons, tomorrow.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
As near as I can tell, he took his wife's birthday off: I saw something earlier about him throwing Ayesha a surprise party for her thirtieth birthday, which happens to be today.

Seems odd that they scratched Curry and Livingston on the same day, though: they essentially played tonight without a point guard. And they're probably going to sit Cousins, Iguodala and Thompson and/or Durant against the Pistons, tomorrow.
I hated this trend when the Spurs started it; I hate it even more now. It seems unfair somehow that teams are fighting for their playoff lives while other teams just coast along, making the end of the season meaningless for those fans who have paid exorbitant amounts of money to see their favorite players sit on the bench. I know I'm bucking a trend but I think if a player is healthy he needs to be playing.

Celtics getting blown out by San Antonio. That Boston locker room is a disaster. Kyrie started walking off the court to the locker room yesterday while the Hornets were dribbling out the clock with like 8 sec left.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
In other news:

Looks like I called two out of three exactly right. I wish that they'd have sat Cousins yesterday, and played him tonight; I would like to have seen him versus Drummond in an old school big battle.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Booker's empty stats coming to the light in Utah
How can you have someone drop 59 points but somehow still lose by 33 points?

Also why the hell did Ayton only get 7 shots? I understand he was playing against Gobert but freezing him out makes absolutely no sense.

(Also Jimmer went a spectacularly Sactown Jimmer-esque 1 for 10 with two turnovers and a standing ovation)

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
How can you have someone drop 59 points but somehow still lose by 33 points?

Also why the hell did Ayton only get 7 shots? I understand he was playing against Gobert but freezing him out makes absolutely no sense.

(Also Jimmer went a spectacularly Sactown Jimmer-esque 1 for 10 with two turnovers and a standing ovation)
Booker was also the only Suns player in double figures, that explains the 33 point loss. hilarious

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Hey ref maybe don't kick a guy's broken leg when he's down writhing in pain.

The NBA should fire the dude immediately. So ****ing disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.