[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (MAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
just saw the incident on Youtube.....what a lousy way to eject the guy. he scored 18 before the ejection, maybe they didn't want another triple OT game

just saw the incident on Youtube.....what a lousy way to eject the guy. he scored 18 before the ejection, maybe they didn't want another triple OT game

Yah it's dumb.. Trae has been GOING OFF though.. I knew he could be one of the best in this draft, and worth a 3rd pick. Of course I am fine with Fox though.

One of the biggest reasons I liked Young is that he's not nervous. He knows he's good and he knows he can win. He won't hesitate to take the team on his shoulders even when being a rookie.. Steph Curry attributes.

Will be rookie of the month in February without a doubt.. 23.3ppg 9.3apg 4.3rpg!! ONLY 3.3 TOpg!! Shot over 43% from 3pt.. Come on y'all let me hear it.. I was right about Trae Young being the bomb. I remember we did a thread and a lot of people said he wasn't even good enough to be a starter, and was not a top ten talent in the draft... pshh..

Last edited:

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Yah it's dumb.. Trae has been GOING OFF though.. I knew he could be one of the best in this draft, and worth a 3rd pick. Of course I am fine with Fox though.

One of the biggest reasons I liked Young is that he's not nervous. He knows he's good and he knows he can win. He won't hesitate to take the team on his shoulders even when being a rookie.. Steph Curry attributes.

Will be rookie of the month in February without a doubt.. 23.3ppg 9.3apg 4.3rpg!! ONLY 3.3 TOpg!! Shot over 43% from 3pt.. Come on y'all let me hear it.. I was right about Trae Young being the bomb. I remember we did a thread and a lot of people said he wasn't even good enough to be a starter, and was not a top ten talent in the draft... pshh..
I'm not a big Trae Young fan but I got to give the kid some credit for coming along nicely as the season winds down. He needs to stop pointing to the sky like Steph though every time he makes a three, just be you Trae, not Steph.

I should have read this thread before I posted in the other. I was pretty sure you were the one on the Trae bandwagon pre-draft. He's making you look really smart right about now. His shot is really starting to come around. The game is slowing down and he's starting to look like the same player he was in college.

I still contend that it's a 4 year race til we know who really won, but Trae is giving Luka a run for leading after the 1st lap. I still believe MB3 could win the marathon though.

Hopefully De'Aaron and MB3 keep improving to a point where KINGS fans don't regret passing on Trae Young.

Celtics obliterating the Warriors. Doesn't bode well for the Kings tomorrow night.
Celtics having a large lead in the first half ensures a tight game where the starters will play a lot of minutes which is good for us since we get them tomorrow. Also, playing the Warriors tight will only make them overconfident tomorrow. If they also win they will be complacent.
So they will be overconfident, complacent, and have tired legs tomorrow. It bodes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.