[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (DEC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On DLo and Kc, they said the Wiz, Pistons and Spurs are 1-54 over the last 55 games. The one win was a Washington victory over Detroit.

Even with the bad record, these are talented teams. Talent level in the nba is crazy right now

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
On DLo and Kc, they said the Wiz, Pistons and Spurs are 1-54 over the last 55 games. The one win was a Washington victory over Detroit.

Even with the bad record, these are talented teams. Talent level in the nba is crazy right now
indeed. the next step I would applaud would be to make all this talent work a little harder to score the ball with some new rules or should I say old rules

Why didn't we ever bring back Jabari Parker and/or Hassan Whiteside? Always struck me as weird because we were the worst rebounding team in the league, but we had Whiteside whom we were rarely playing. Was he a liability on defense or something? With Parker was it because he's been in the league for so long and we already knew what type of player he was?

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Why didn't we ever bring back Jabari Parker and/or Hassan Whiteside? Always struck me as weird because we were the worst rebounding team in the league, but we had Whiteside whom we were rarely playing. Was he a liability on defense or something? With Parker was it because he's been in the league for so long and we already knew what type of player he was?
I loved Hassan Whiteside’s time here even though he was pretty universally …. Not. He was to me what Alex Len is to most of everyone now. Lmao

Hmmm… the 2 teams that played in the “IST Championship game” both losing to 3 win teams on the same night less than a week from playing a meaningless exhibition game in the middle of long a$& season….. Coincidence, I think not! :eek:

Last edited:

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
It’s almost like deciding to be the heel in the stupidest way possible was a distraction and not conducive to good basketball. (Also it feels like the Pacers are even worse at defense than the Kings were last year)
They have the guys we got rid of to go from worst ever at defense to reach really bad at defense, so...

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Hmmm… the 2 teams that played in the “IST Championship game” both losing to 3 win teams on the same night less than a week from playing a meaningless exhibition game in the middle of long a$& season….. Coincidence, I think not! :eek:
It might be slightly less of a coincidence if this was the first game that either team had played since the IST Championship, but it isn't even the second.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
It might be slightly less of a coincidence if this was the first game that either team had played since the IST Championship, but it isn't even the second.
I liked both your posts because I think it is notable that they are 2-4 in the 6 games they've played since with the wins coming over Detroit and San Antonio.

But I also don't think playing that game has anything to do with December form. But I do enjoy the Lakers losing and as much as I still like Hali and Benn and TJ I don't exactly mind seeing the Pacers struggle either, it might get their heads back on right.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
Harden being horrible too. Lands on Buddy’s foot and acts like he stepped on a land mine to sell 4 point play into possible flagrant.

wow, it was called common after review and Carlisle challenged and won - but somehow no technical for flopping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.