[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (DEC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luka going off tonight. 58 pts 21 reb 10 asst so far. Knicks let a 9 point lead with 33 seconds left slip away to let this game get to OT.

Last edited:

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
no Book for Phoenix and they manage to get 8 players in double figures to get revenge on Memphis, Duane Washington out of all players to get 26 points in 24 minutes

60/21/10 for Luka tonight.

Fitting Vlade was in attendance at the G1C to remind us of what he did.
Someone mentioned in-game thread how subdued fans seemed as Kings/Denver proceeded. Majority of them must have known what was happening in Dallas, ironic reminder #21 monumental disaster, sitting next to Vivek.

Man. Random trade proposed, but I think I auto-accept this. You get PJW RFA rights and Oubre early-bird, which would allow us to pay him near $20mil for a potential extension. I love Davion, but the guy just hasn't been able to find a groove on offense where you can realistically play him 28+ MPG. Oubre/PJ immediately address huge needs on the team and become 30+ minute guys and potentially long-term great fits with the core.

SLAB

Hall of Famer

Man. Random trade proposed, but I think I auto-accept this. You get PJW RFA rights and Oubre early-bird, which would allow us to pay him near $20mil for a potential extension. I love Davion, but the guy just hasn't been able to find a groove on offense where you can realistically play him 28+ MPG. Oubre/PJ immediately address huge needs on the team and become 30+ minute guys and potentially long-term great fits with the core.
In a second. I’m not sold on Davion ever being more than defensive energy, especially with Fox in front of him and not ever going anywhere.

I think the Hornets probably seriously consider something similar as well. They're almost certainly going to lose Oubre in the off-season and giving PJW a big extension makes absolutely 0 sense for their timeline. They already (stupidly) extended Rozier, but they'll have Hayward as a 30 mil expiring next season and only Melo in line for a max the season after. So if they properly suck for a few years, get elite draft capital, they'll actually be able to make a real FA splash with Melo and elite draft capital.

And as I post this, Davion goes out and is a huge factor in crunch time AGAIN on defense. Allowed us to win the game.

I have no idea man.

Kevin Durant is STILL shooting 56% from the floor, on 20 FGA's per game.. His stats and shooting splits are insane this year, n the Nets do seem to be playing some of the best ball in the league right now.

They hit a homerun with the 22nd pick of the 2019 draft in Nic Claxton. His game is tailor made for todays NBA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.