[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (DEC/JAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of James Hardees this morning and was wondering which of the major sports requires the most endurance?

baseball would be at the bottom

Hockey is the fastest pace but they are on skates and substitute the most

Football has a ton of stoppage

futbol has a huge field but pace is kinda hard for me to gauge

basketball is second in pace after hockey and requires a lot of lateral movement

I’d give the edge to basketball

I mean, Simmons + Maxey + a couple of firsts is a pretty good haul for an overweight malcontent who has cratered his own trade value this season.
That is a no brainer for the Sixers. I was hoping the Rockets would get a lesser package so we wouldn’t have to worry about them for a couple years. Wall Maxey Simmons and Wood is a pretty decent core.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
That is a no brainer for the Sixers. I was hoping the Rockets would get a lesser package so we wouldn’t have to worry about them for a couple years. Wall Maxey Simmons and Wood is a pretty decent core.
Yup.
Embiid
Harris
Green
Curry
Harden
is instantly probably the top team in the east. Then they use their remaining assets to grab some more supporting players *coughcough*conditional first or Thybulle for Bjelica *coughcough* and are immediately primed for the finals this year

Yup.
Embiid
Harris
Green
Curry
Harden
is instantly probably the top team in the east. Then they use their remaining assets to grab some more supporting players *coughcough*conditional first or Thybulle for Bjelica *coughcough* and are immediately primed for the finals this year
I wonder if the sixers will try to get Pj Tucker included in the deal

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
so Ben, Maxey and thybulle for Harden and Pj Tucker. I’d say that is a good trade for both teams if that what the final deal looks like
Looks to me like the Sixers would have to throw in Terrance Ferguson (or Mike Scott, but they're playing Scott) as well to make the cap work. I don't see any clever ways around that. Splitting it into two deals doesn't change the equation here.

Status
Not open for further replies.