[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (AUG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raptors out here saying not to forget to mention them as Bubbly title contenders. Solid wins back to back.
placed a bet on them winning it all early in the season while their good play was not in the odds yet. I think their biggest problem are the Bucks (they keep losing to them). If they get to the final I think they take whoever comes out of the West

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
placed a bet on them winning it all early in the season while their good play was not in the odds yet. I think their biggest problem are the Bucks (they keep losing to them). If they get to the final I think they take whoever comes out of the West
Raptors remind me of the Pistons team in the early 2000s without any star players but a lot of good players that know their roles and can play good defense, while it may not be to that level considering the rule change and the speed of the game, they are very capable.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Frank Mason looking good on the Bucks today. (then again, there's a good chance I could hit at least one spot up three if I had teams collapsing off of me to stop the Greek Freak every possession).

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Frank Mason looking good on the Bucks today. (then again, there's a good chance I could hit at least one spot up three if I had teams collapsing off of me to stop the Greek Freak every possession).
Of course as soon as I say this he airballs a pull up three.

Meanwhile, on the other end of the spectrum, it completely blows my mind that anybody could be bothered by remarks like that, in any way at all.
Cause he’s trying to play a victim role, who said he wouldn’t make the playoffs in the west? He didn’t make last year after activating playoff mode but now he’s big a bad after tampering a top 5 player his way. He can’t have it both ways, if what he says people said was true well than it’s true cause he didn’t make it last year.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Cause he’s trying to play a victim role, who said he wouldn’t make the playoffs in the west?
All the people who belittled his accomplishments for a decade-plus, because he played in the East?

He didn’t make last year after activating playoff mode but now he’s big a bad after tampering a top 5 player his way. He can’t have it both ways, if what he says people said was true well than it’s true cause he didn’t make it last year.
:: sighs ::

LeBron makes people stupid, man. I honestly believe that people who get bothered by stuff like that wanted a reason to be mad at him.

All the people who belittled his accomplishments for a decade-plus, because he played in the East?

:: sighs ::

LeBron makes people stupid, man. I honestly believe that people who get bothered by stuff like that wanted a reason to be mad at him.
Nobody said he wouldn’t make the playoffs clearly what he did in the East wasn’t as big of an accomplishment as espn makes it seem. What team did he run into a Lowry/Derozan Raptor team, PG13 in his early years. The best team he played was a worn out and old Celtic team.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Cause he’s trying to play a victim role, who said he wouldn’t make the playoffs in the west? He didn’t make last year after activating playoff mode but now he’s big a bad after tampering a top 5 player his way. He can’t have it both ways, if what he says people said was true well than it’s true cause he didn’t make it last year.

Nobody said he wouldn’t make the playoffs clearly what he did in the East wasn’t as big of an accomplishment as espn makes it seem. What team did he run into a Lowry/Derozan Raptor team, PG13 in his early years. The best team he played was a worn out and old Celtic team.
"Nobody said it. And, if somebody did say it, then he deserved it, because he missed the playoffs that one year, so it's true. But also, he made it up."

Uhh....

Yeah, I was one of those “WTF does Vlade see in MPJ?” guys but he looks good (To be fair, almost everyone who plays for Mike Malone does)

Dude’s still crazy as pop rocks though.
I was too man if he had traded up for him his job would be saved. Although MPJ isn’t scoter with ball handling creativity like I didn’t think he would, he’s just out there getting buckets.

What did I miss?

You know, it is helpful to actually link to what you are talking about.
he’s been killing whenever he gets minutes 37/12 and 30/15 last two games

Status
Not open for further replies.