[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (APR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bogi as the starting PG leads the Hawks over the Heat some of his shot making was insane, he can't beat anyone off the dribble but man he's just been shooting over them.

Denver loses Will Barton to injury. Suddenly, trading Gary Harris is coming back to bite them in the ass
The Gordan trade was a mistake he's a nothing player like Wiggins/Barnes they were actually massively unlucky with Green being injured , he's a great fit next to Jokic but he can't stay healthy and it forced their hand to make a trade but they could have done better Orlando won both trades them made hands down.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I don't have any team affiliation, bur I'm still all-in on Cousins. Ideally (?), he'd ride Kawhi's coattails (ugh!) to a ring, and then sign somewhere else as a free agent, where he can prove he's still got it.

What looked like a surefire HOF career has clearly been derailed, but if Cousins' Second Act involves him getting a championship, and then going somewhere that he can help them make the playoffs, on his own merit... who knows?

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
Except, I don't think that Houston was trying to lose on purpose, at least, not at first. They were just sorry + their two best players were injured. Oklahoma City has been trying to lose, on purpose.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
Houston definitely was trying to lose on purpose, did you see the G-league level roster they threw out there when Wall and Wood were out?
As you just pointed out, Wall and Wood were injured. Who the hell else where they supposed to put out there? That's a far cry from telling healthy players to stay at home, which is what the Thunder have been doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.