[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (APR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen very few players have the desire to play defense like Campazzo the guy could have been one of the all-time great pest in the NBA if he came when he was younger (no idea if he was good enough at that point) his speed for 30+ years old is still blinding. He can't finish a lay up to save his life but everything else is very solid excellent impact on a game and very nifty passer.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I have seen very few players have the desire to play defense like Campazzo the guy could have been one of the all-time great pest in the NBA if he came when he was younger (no idea if he was good enough at that point) his speed for 30+ years old is still blinding. He can't finish a lay up to save his life but everything else is very solid excellent impact on a game and very nifty passer.
I saw a video last night where Campazzo was pestering John Wall and he didn't like it very much telling him "you're flopping" and it's those type of players that I love to watch, old school, gritty and good basketball IQ.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
They will have a top five pick this year and likely next year. If they hit on those two picks they would be stacked
yeah, the determining factor here is if those players they draft turn out to be studs. I'll be rooting for them. I loved watching the Pistons back in the day when they had the Wallace brothers, Billups, Hamilton, etc. One of my all time favorite teams.

While we're handing out awards, how about the Minnesota Timberwolves who somehow have a 15-42 record despite having two first overall picks on their roster and a second overall pick (who they traded another former first overall pick for). Considering that the track record of first overall picks in the NBA is actually pretty solid, it takes a special level of talent to be that bad with that much draft capitol at your disposal. And even worse, they have to give this year's pick to Golden State unless it's in the top 3 so all this losing might not even help them.
yet the kings are the laughing stock of the west :rolleyes:

yeah, the determining factor here is if those players they draft turn out to be studs. I'll be rooting for them. I loved watching the Pistons back in the day when they had the Wallace brothers, Billups, Hamilton, etc. One of my all time favorite teams.
That Pistons team being referred to as the one from 'back in the day' was a surprise... I thought I was still kinda young but I guess not

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I am flipping back and forth between IND/ATL on the local RSN, and NOP/NYK on ESPN, and I switch to the ESPN game in time to see Taj Gibson get a wide-open dunk, on a nice pocket pass.

On a related subject, I just found out that Taj Gibson is still in the league.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Almost as bad as every one of your preset radio stations at commercial at the same time while driving. Really?!?! All 6 or 8 stations? How is that even possible?
I mean, there’s a perfectly boring real explanation for that but I’ll just play along and say that it’s fate conspiring against you.

Watching the ball movement between Huerter/Bogi/Trae really makes you understand the importance of IQ comparing it to Fox/Hield/Bogi and my lord, funny how the 2 SG line up works for them.

I have had to mute nearly all the games I watch due to awful colour commentary seriously some of the guys they have Webber/Reggie Miller and a lot of the new guys are downright terrible. The New Orleans Pelicans guy is the worst commentator I have ever heard someone needs to pull the plug on that guy.

Also the Nuggets did a Kings by getting Gordon he's basically a more athletic less skilled Barnes what a waste of money and assets (even if Murray was healthy, Grant was WAY better) Campazzo with playing time helps them more than him,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.