[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (APR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member

The Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame announced its 2019 inductees Saturday at the Final Four in Minneapolis... (more)

No disrespect to the Class of 2019, but what does it say when the headliner is Sidney Moncreif? That aside, I said it two years ago, I said it again last year, and I'm going to keep saying it: I don't see Webber getting in, until and unless he makes good with Michigan, and buries the hatchet with the rest of the Fab Five.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
With a bit of luck Dallas will send their pick to the East to Atlanta, and Memphis pick will go to Boston.
Bit of luck? Dallas is three games "ahead" of Atlanta for the sixth-worst record in the league, with two games to go. Their pick is only Top 5 protected: they literally have to win the lottery (i.e., leapfrog into the Top 3) in order to keep their pick.

Bit of luck? Dallas is three games "ahead" of Atlanta for the sixth-worst record in the league, with two games to go. Their pick is only Top 5 protected: they literally have to win the lottery (i.e., leapfrog into the Top 3) in order to keep their pick.
They went from sole possession of 6th to a tie for 6,7,8,9 That decreases odds of landing top 4.

Here's how the lotto odds were earlier in the day. Dallas had sole position of 6th meaning 37.2 percent chance to land top 4 and keep the pick.

Later on when we first talked there was a 4 way tie diminishing Dallas odds substantially of landing top 4 leading to a 4 way tie.

Then Washington lost after that. Too bad the Kings didn't win tonight too, would of been the best possible odds for both the Memphis & Dallas picks to be sent to the east because Memphis would of been a half game worse (in lotto position) than both too.

Status
Not open for further replies.