My Kings Trailer is DONE

Ryan

I like turtles
My Kings Video Trailer is DONE!!

NOTE; I JUST POSTED ALL OF MY KINGS VIDEOS IN THE ART STUDIO. ENJOY!
http://www.kingsfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12601

Her’es the deal: After Peja was traded I received several requests to make a tribute to the entire Kings team of the glory years. Well, with 18 units and work, I found it a little difficult to find the time. However, being that the team is fresh in our memories, I was determined to get something out (thus the trailer) and guess what? IT’S DONE.

Ok, well almost done. I ordered a video from the first season in Sac to put on the beginning, but my eBay sender never sent it. It basically would have sad music with some video of the Kings sucking. Then it would say "That's all about to change." and THAT'S where the trailer picks up.

Jeremey, VFan, forgive me if I should have posted this in the lounge. I guess I'm just a little too excited that I finally got it up on the web.

SO, sit back, relax, and enjoy the team that changed everythg…..

-Ryan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zng88xYLrZ4

ps. I spelled "forward" and "excitement" wrong so no poking fun. ;)
pps. The final video should be done in fall 2006

Last edited:

Ryan

I like turtles
SacKings4Life21 said:
so aweosme... sweet dude... what r u creating this for? is it for purchasing like a DVD?
Just for kicks. I'm going post the final one online and possibly have the option to get it on DVD. Don't know yet, I need to finish it first.

Awesome work- do you intend to cut off the Bibby shot at the end before he makes it? I would love to see the clip end with him draining that one!!!

Loved it. Twas a great time in the storied history. But more Jason Williams, please. He alone is was a highlight reel. And how's about a couple of lightning speed top of the key passes off the dribble from DC to PS. They were the talk of the NBA nation. Who knows. We may be very close to a new era but never to forget those days at Arco when Scotty and crew roamed the hallowed halls...

WOW !!! Great job ....

Nothing like a stroll down memory lane .... seems like such a long time ago.

Great memories .... thanx again !!!! :cool:

Ryan

I like turtles
Rain man said:
Awesome work- do you intend to cut off the Bibby shot at the end before he makes it? I would love to see the clip end with him draining that one!!!

Yeah, I cut it on purpose – makes the viewer eager to see the final cut

Nazman said:
Loved it. Twas a great time in the storied history. But more Jason Williams, please. He alone is was a highlight reel. And how's about a couple of lightning speed top of the key passes off the dribble from DC to PS. They were the talk of the NBA nation. Who knows. We may be very close to a new era but never to forget those days at Arco when Scotty and crew roamed the hallowed halls...

Funny thing is that half the clips I had in the original version were of Jason. I actually had so many that I had to take them out. I’m thinking about making a video just of J-Wills top Kings planys.

Ryan@CU said:
Yeah, I cut it on purpose – makes the viewer eager to see the final cut

Funny thing is that half the clips I had in the original version were of Jason. I actually had so many that I had to take them out. I’m thinking about making a video just of J-Wills top Kings planys.
that would be awesome, please share with us if you do.