More to come?

The clippers just CUT Teodosic
I wouldn't be surprised if Kings reach Teodosic.. I was mentioning this earlier this season, he would fit them like glow..

probably best passer and best playmaker in last 10 years in Europe.. he could give Kings something they lack, pass first PG from bench, and I am sure Fox could learn a lot from him..

he did not have luck in LA, with injuries and depth at his position.. he could do very good in a team where coach knows how to hides his weaknesses and use his strenghts..

So at 13 players
Fox,Yogi,Mason
Buddy,Bogi,
Barnes,Burks
Bjelly,Bags,Caleb
WCS,Giles,KK

Do we get Enes to be our 5th Big? Im not sure I want him taking minutes from our 4 Bigs
Maybe Switch Bjelly/Enes depending on whether we need 3pt shooting
or Post scoring and rebounding

if Bogi and Burks are going to be our Backup Wings
Troy Williams as a 5th Wing works for me

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of troy Williams and have always believed he would be signed after trade deadline just in case something big could be done with the expirings.

I for one will be happy to see his energy coming in off the bench for rest of year. Loved his intensity and energetic burst. Uber athlete who can board. disrupt pass lanes or block shots, a terror in the open court, and not bad for 3pt line. Makes some wild mistakes, but in a limited role off the bench think he is a great fit for this team.

I'm a big fan of troy Williams and have always believed he would be signed after trade deadline just in case something big could be done with the expirings.

I for one will be happy to see his energy coming in off the bench for rest of year. Loved his intensity and energetic burst. Uber athlete who can board. disrupt pass lanes or block shots, a terror in the open court, and not bad for 3pt line. Makes some wild mistakes, but in a limited role off the bench think he is a great fit for this team.
I find Troy's energy a little too out of control at this point. I would be more interested in seeing Gabriel get some limited minutes.

I find Troy's energy a little too out of control at this point. I would be more interested in seeing Gabriel get some limited minutes.
If I had to choose, I would pick Gabriel. But based on the moves made by getting rid of Skal, Ben and to an extent, JJ, the Kings are done experimenting with potential and projects. As someone said, the training wheels ar we off. Only players who can help us win going forward need apply.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
If I had to choose, I would pick Gabriel. But based on the moves made by getting rid of Skal, Ben and to an extent, JJ, the Kings are done experimenting with potential and projects. As someone said, the training wheels ar we off. Only players who can help us win going forward need apply.
for the most part I agree with you, however I will point out that collecting a bunch of second-round picks, moving the g League team to Stockton an early in the season giving both Troy and Gabriel time on the court speaks volumes to the plan to use Stockton as the training ground for pipeline of young players. It would not surprise me that there is a long-range plan to home grow talent. The Kings have never been able to count on free-agent signings, draft picks are probably not going to be much of an option going forward either unless we trade for them. So cheap challenges to be had it's going to have to come through a long hard process of bringing in raw talent and developing it in the g League or even leaving in Europe to play for a while.