More to come?

Well all WCS has to do is ask for a contract that he believes he should get and stick to it. A roster spot in fantasy land and not on the Kings may be what he actually gets.
He has been on many folks wish list to be traded for awhile now and he is not making it any better.

After WCS post game comments can we all agree it’s time to move on from dude ? Don’t want this guy and his crapty attitude anywhere near our young and impressionable players
Here's his comments in case you missed them. Willie is emotionally immature. He's 25 going on 17. I understand the guys being bummed. They lost a friend and teammate. I understand why they laid an egg last night. But Willie is acting like he was aggrieved against, he was wronged, like "how could do they do this to us?" I will tell you why Willie, they are trying to improve a team currently out of the playoffs partly because you have been lacking on both ends most of the season including your sterling 1-5 FGs without Capella. Then Willie is talking about the energy is not the same without Shump and Jackson. What energy does Willie contribute to the locker room to lift the spirits and rally teammates? His energy is terrible as far as I can tell. Then he says "I don't get attached to nobody" and "it is trash" what happened when he got "friendships and brotherhoods". Which one is it? He's not even making sense.

I doubt we trade Willie today because I don't think there's any interest in him and the size of his contract is not valuable as an expiring but no matter how the season ends I predict we don't even make him a qualifying offer. We are going to try to get a meeting with Durant with the intention of moving Barnes to the 4. With that in mind don't be shocked if Bjelica gets traded today or this summer.

So if we did KK and Ben for Enes - then what?

A. We have an Enes v Willie competition for minutes down the stretch. Depending on Willie offers we can match or make offer to Enes?
If Enes wins , playoffs, he wants to stay, we have cap to sign
If Willie wakes up, puts in the work, make qual offer, wait to see offers, hope Enes still there
B. Enes ends up taking Giles min - hmm would hate that
c. let coach work it out - we would have serious big man depth for playoff push
I like this idea.

Vucevic is an all-star this year, so it would take at least Bogdan along with WCS. Nothing less imo. It's also being floated out there that Orlando would like to retain him, but who knows with that franchise...
They are shopping Bamba. Vucevic is going nowhere

Here's his comments in case you missed them. Willie is emotionally immature. He's 25 going on 17. I understand the guys being bummed. They lost a friend and teammate. I understand why they laid an egg last night. But Willie is acting like he was aggrieved against, he was wronged, like "how could do they do this to us?" I will tell you why Willie, they are trying to improve a team currently out of the playoffs partly because you have been lacking on both ends most of the season including your sterling 1-5 FGs without Capella. Then Willie is talking about the energy is not the same without Shump and Jackson. What energy does Willie contribute to the locker room to lift the spirits and rally teammates? His energy is terrible as far as I can tell. Then he says "I don't get attached to nobody" and "it is trash" what happened when he got "friendships and brotherhoods". Which one is it? He's not even making sense.

I doubt we trade Willie today because I don't think there's any interest in him and the size of his contract is not valuable as an expiring but no matter how the season ends I predict we don't even make him a qualifying offer. We are going to try to get a meeting with Durant with the intention of moving Barnes to the 4. With that in mind don't be shocked if Bjelica gets traded today or this summer.
Is Durant seen as s credible option? That’s an interesting take though, Barnes at the 4 long term. Not sure he has the size, but Joerger was trying to play Jackson there. He favors small ball

I personally don’t mind WCS comments, and I hope they aren’t actually true, but I don’t get the sense he understands how close he is to the mark.

Willie knows his name is out there and he knows he may not start on another team and he is trying to get paid. I'm not going to fault his for his emotions, he is the one player on the squad who had to deal with the daily dysfunctions of the old KANGZ.

So, having slept on the trades, here's my thoughts:

1) I'll miss J Jax but I'm definitely still happy about the Barnes trade
2) I'll actually miss Shumpert. Good defender, bad chemistry loss. He brought these intangibles to the team too. Hard to explain.

if Enes is bought out by NY looks like Celtics are interested
I would think Enes would prefer to compete this year with Celtics vs Kings
He would help Celtics this year and if Celtics went after AD
Enes might be avail this summer if WCS gets an offer we wont match

So are there any rumors out there? Just over an hour left before the deadline.

If we don't make another move I'm cool. Don't want to lose a key guy or anything. We got Barnes, that fills the SF gap we've been clamoring for.

How about kk , wcs 13.4 m for Vucevic a 2 2nd rd pics?
Willie keeps them going until Bamba ready
The problem here is that I don't think Orlando is looking for a big man. They drafted Bamba who is strictly a C. WCS sure as heck ain't gonna play PF, let alone come off the bench. They've got Gordon and Isaac locked in at PF/SF respectively. They're already plenty big.

Listening to the whole interview, it doesn't seem too bad or an overreaction by Willie. He's sad and disappointed, which is natural. The interviewers were baiting him with their follow up questions, to get him to say something negative.

I think his reaction is fine, people are over reacting. WCS is just stating what everyone in the locker room is feeling. Always sad to see a good friend and warrior like Shump and JJ traded mid-season.

If we picked up Bamba I would lose my mind with excitement. I don't see it though.
While unpopular, now would be a good time to exchange a future 1st pick if it could get a young piece like bamba. If league sentiment still feels kings will remain kings in the future and this year is an aberration, the value of our future picks may never be higher

While unpopular, now would be a good time to exchange a future 1st pick if it could get a young piece like bamba. If league sentiment still feels kings will remain kings in the future and this year is an aberration, the value of our future picks may never be higher
I would trade a 1st for him easy. He was a top 10 pick with extreme upside. Zero hesitation on that for me.

I had similar feelings as willie when I was younger and at the playground it was decided to mix up the teams....I lost one of my best teammates and friends that day....was devastating.

Then I realized after game, we were still friends.