Mo Evans = High Five???

The TRUE SOURCE of High-Five

I hate to take the credit away from Jerry Reynolds ... but, the truth is The Rise Guys were having a NICKNAME CONTEST the other morning for Mo-Evans and a caller chimed-in with HIGH-FIVE ... way before the Utah game. The Rise Guys even commented about Jerry's source the next morning on The Rise Guy's Show.

Some of ther other names were:

Mo-tivation
Sledgehammer w/Peter Gabriel's Song SLEDGEHAMMER as his theme song
Reflection ... get's so high he sees his REFLECTION in the GLASS
The Elevator

.... there were a bunch of others ... bad memory recall ... sorry !!!

Thunder is what the team calls him as Brad Miller said ... something about Chippendale's.

ReinadelosReys said:
I know for Mo Evans, the Kings players call him something like "Thunder" (I think). Why? Something about Chippendales dancers...:confused: ....:p ;) :D
Matt Barnes said that when Maurice first showed up he NEVER put on a shirt in the locker room. He just walked around bare-chested, showing off, like some kind of Chippendales Dancer. So the whole team started calling him "Thunder".

I think I'll stick with Mo, it's short and derivative of his given name, Maurice. But I might have to call him Thunder just so I can tell people the story that goes along with it.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Folsom Al said:
I hate to take the credit away from Jerry Reynolds ... but, the truth is The Rise Guys were having a NICKNAME CONTEST the other morning for Mo-Evans and a caller chimed-in with HIGH-FIVE ... way before the Utah game. The Rise Guys even commented about Jerry's source the next morning on The Rise Guy's Show.

Some of ther other names were:

Mo-tivation
Sledgehammer w/Peter Gabriel's Song SLEDGEHAMMER as his theme song
Reflection ... get's so high he sees his REFLECTION in the GLASS
The Elevator

.... there were a bunch of others ... bad memory recall ... sorry !!!

Thunder is what the team calls him as Brad Miller said ... something about Chippendale's.
I doubt if Jerry Reynolds listens to The Rise Guys.

;)

Kev.in said:
I think I'll stick with Mo, it's short and derivative of his given name, Maurice. But I might have to call him Thunder just so I can tell people the story that goes along with it.
hahaha

thats what i was thinking

though i really don't see what the big deal is about not wearing a shirt....i mean i don't know about everyone else but i wouldn't have a problem with sucha thing