Mo Bamba

I can't speak to JJJ but Bamba is not a diva. Listen to his interview when he was with the Suns I think you will come to this conclusion. Players declining to come here because they are not confident to live up to the pressure of being the #2 pick is also a false statement. These guys are confident, though in the case of MPJ I think it is a fake confidence. The agents are calling the shots. It is their perception of the organization that is driving force. Some agents are more receptive to an invitation seeing the Kings are sort of turning a corner (dumping Boogie, bringing in high character guys) even though the record has not reflected it yet. Then there are agents more resistant primarily because of the man in charge. I think it would be in the best interest for Bamba and JJJ to give the Kings a chance, but I don't blame the agents for staying away.
He went to Texas. He’s a diva. Their entire athletic department is notorious for attracting entitled, early bloomers. I suppose their highest rated basketball prospect since KD could be the exception though...