Mavs @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
at the beginning of the trade the new guys were fresh and ready to make an impact. somewhere down the line we got sidetracked, cuttino and brad got hurt, and we stopped playing with the enthusisasm that we had against philly and washington. and how are we undersized? we still have miller and ostertag (who doesnt play much but is still a 7 footer). skinner is about an inch shy of chris webbers' height, BUT there is no denying that eventhough he's an inch or two shorter, skinner is still a much bigger defensive power.

I am pumped up but in a worse mood then the other day cause I had to sit in 8 hours in a meeting.

I think Peja on Dirk is a good fit. Peja always seems to D him up pretty good. Especially at the end of the game. Like Piksi said doubt we will see much of Tag, I do think he should get some time just to give Skinner and Darius a rest as well as to see what he can do.

May I add I simply hate the Mavs

BigWaxer said:
Like Piksi said doubt we will see much of Tag,
Yep...on FOX40 news last night, Adelman said he's not sure Tag will be playing because Mavs sometimes play small ball and that don't fit well with Tag? So good chance of not seeing Tag.

That reminds me, after the game tonight (it will be on Ch.10 for Sac area), news10 had an interviewed with Adelman about winning 700, coaching, Kings, etc. So if you want to watch, don't forget to stay tune after the game end!

If Damps out, that freak praying mantis Bradley is gonna play. Even though Skinner plays "bigger" than his height(lol), Tag should get some minutes.

I just wanted to peek in on the game thread >>Emma peeks<< and say GO KINGS..BEAT DALLAS! And ask for someone to cheer EXTRA loud for me cause I won't be able to stay awake for this game....

i'm glad damps not playing, no more PHANTOM blocks.

GO KINGS!!!! kill the mavs!!!!!

man i wish i could watch this game. why are there no games on TNT??!?!! annoying! i was really hoping this game would be on TNT tonight... grrrr

kick some mav BUTT!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
For what it's worth they just announced the game is being carried on NBA-TV in case any of you can get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.