late night roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.
4:09 (like the beach boys ;)) and i am here. midterms this week.

let's all fast forward to next week.. no midterms, halloween and most importantly... the beginning of NBA bball regular season!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
YAY! Daylight savings time ends shortly!!! I hate, abhor and detest DST. Imagine my joy and elan when I heard that next year they're adding 5 more weeks of the stupid thing...

:rolleyes:

Getting ready to give SNL another chance.

Remember, at 2 a.m. your time, turn your clock back to 1 a.m.

:D

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
We just sent the last of our Star Wars friends on their way. I was fortunate enough to host a Halloween Star Wars Game night. Wonderful time...wonderful company...but, boy am I tired. As soon as I "wind down" a bit, it is off to bed for me.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Hehehehe!! I love it when the time changes. Tubiscus posted before me, but according to the clock, his posting time was later. :D

1:23am here in the North Bay.....I'm recovering from watching the '01 Game 4 loss to the .......that team....again!!! where are my late nighters???
Ha! And here I thought I was the only one who caught that a couple of nights ago. Wow, it seemed so long ago. Even the video was showing signs of age.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm here, but probably not for too much longer. I swear, next year I'm refusing to change my clocks. Let people adjust their time to my schedule. DAMN DAYLIGHT SAVINGS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.