late night roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I stole this from Vf's thread WAY BACK IN THE DAY but in Texas (CST) it is 1:22 in Austin and even though I work tomorrow I am still awake.. is anyone else with me?

vj9999 said:
I am awake and coincidentally working on finishing something for a client in Austin :)
hey vj, have you visited? Austin is a special city..just try not to come during the record breaking summer heat (which I am not looking forward to btw) anyways, back to the thread topic, I work @ 8, but traffic is always so bad I will have to leave early as usual. luckily I get off around noon tomorrow so it wont be so bad. still dont want to go in though :(

anyone else with me?

hoops, nice! my last job had similar hours and I flourished since I am a night person and NOT an early riser at all. I prefer later hours so I can sleep in. sleep... mmm, sounds good!

I did visit couple of times (in the summer heat too :) ). Austin is great. My brother does booking for bands and some bands he booked were playing SXSW this year (and one Japanese band he was booking was supposed to play last year, but their travel arangments/visas didn't pan out in time).

I ate at the Oasis before it burned down. I hear they have partially reopened now?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm here...in the middle of the dark, spooky forest...sitting in front of my computer with only the glow of the monitor and the TV to indicate any sign of life.

;)

2.56 in Atlanta and I'm still up, working nights messes up your schedule even when you're off. If I sleep at night then I'm up all day and night and I did that already. I've been up 38 hours now and I really need sleep. hoopsy I like your schedule better.;)

2:45am here in the North Bay. I work 6pm-6am but I'm off until Monday evening. Just finished editing and burning DVD's of the last KINGS game and also my favorite TV show. I was down several hours and now I'm caught up! Now if the grass just dries a little more.....:D

I go to school in the North Bay, but I'm home in the Sacramento area right now for spring break. It's my first day of spring break, yaay! And I'm nocturnal so of course I'm still awake... it's 3:37am. Apparently I need some Tylenol PM or something..

Those are the times where I really, really wish that I had a computer at my home. I do suffer from insomnia sometimes, and there's nobody around to talk to. Wish I could just go to this forum during those times!

loopymitch said:
2.56 in Atlanta and I'm still up, working nights messes up your schedule even when you're off. If I sleep at night then I'm up all day and night and I did that already. I've been up 38 hours now and I really need sleep. hoopsy I like your schedule better.;)
I've worked the graveyard shift before. 10pm-8am. You don't realize how tired you are...all the time. Since I'm a nightowl, I really like my schedule...12-9:30 w/ every other Monday off!! And no alarm clock!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Ah, crap. It's 11:34 PM and here I am, sitting in front of my computer again...
and watching South Park on TV.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Another late night after a great win... I should be getting to sleep, too, but it's just not what I want to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.