[LAL/DEN] ... starring Francisco Elson...

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Forget about Maybyner... can we get Geico Elson? A role player who hustles on every play, and doesn't need the ball in his hands to be effective!

Lakers/Nuggs...

Denver off to a fantastic start, Nuggets are just having a field day with their style all over the Lakers! 31 pts in the 1st with 3 mins left, Lakers have 13. Two of my guys, Elson and Buckner, keys to the start. Elson (who is an FA in the summer) having 13 pts, 6 boards, and Buckner with 6 pts and 2 stls. Camby already with 5 ast.

Well, you beat me ;).

Completely agree! I wanted us to go after this guy last summer (same for Buckner), but we didn't, and think we definitely should in the off-season. As he'll be a free-agent. He's 30, but is quite athletic, brings energy, a good rebounder and shot-blocker, can hit the mid-range jumper with consistency, and of course get put-backs and dunks.

He's played very well when Camby/Martin have been out and started, which is like, 45 times, and usually only gets some time on this team when he starts. From what I remember has played well whenever in that situation, so this isn't just a fluke or anything tonight.

Last edited:
I like the way he plays. He reminds me of Keon Clark with some muscle and toughness. He's one of those guys who just sorta came outta nowhere to make an NBA roster and have some impact year after year. I usually root for those type of players.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I like everything about him EXCEPT his resemblance to Keon Clark. He looks like the before picture of Clark in a before/after warning about using drugs.

VF21 said:
I like everything about him EXCEPT his resemblance to Keon Clark. He looks like the before picture of Clark in a before/after warning about using drugs.
Not to be mean, or anything...

but a resemblance to Keon Clark would knock just about anyone down a few pegs in my book.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
GO NUGGETS!!!

99-99

Nuggets ball.

18.6 seconds left in the game; 18 seconds left on the shot clock for the Nuggets, who just used their last time out.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Oh uh.

They call a shot clock violation on the Nuggets; Lakers will have the ball with 0.6 seconds on the clock.

...shudder...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
BMiller52 said:
That was one of the best games on TV this season IMO. Melo=clutchest player in basketball(somebody needs to get me an avatar of that shot).
You find a picture of it, and I'll size it for you.