Lakers Favored by 6

Its important for Bjelica Bellwether to have a good game, but I want to see Hield have a big night. Just shoot it. Kings have been playing pretty well against other mid-level teams. to start the season. Successful Road trip to start was extremely important for their confidence, but they need this win tonight too. Its a big home game against a divisional rival. They can go a full game farther up the standings column.

I'm thinking Kings gonna alternate Williams and Shumpart on James. Shumpart is probably gonna be amped. up some.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Scum?, nah - Bryants gone. Just another team now. Like the Cowboys in the NFL.
Right now is intriguing as the Kings might be forging a new identity out of the ether. Nice to see Bjelica get emotional on that 3 yesterday.
They'll always be scum to me (even Lebron at the moment, who I otherwise consider to be a pretty good dude with all his off court philanthropy - NBA diva notwithstanding), it's not even the players I dislike, but always the fans!

Ooooooooh I hate those entitled, smarmy, d-bag Lakers fans, most of whom can't even name half the players on the roster. Dirty bandwagon a-holes. Their tears tonight will be sweet nectar.

Go Kings!

Its important for Bjelica Bellwether to have a good game, but I want to see Hield have a big night. Just shoot it. Kings have been playing pretty well against other mid-level teams. to start the season. Successful Road trip to start was extremely important for their confidence, but they need this win tonight too. Its a big home game against a divisional rival. They can go a full game farther up the standings column.

I'm thinking Kings gonna alternate Williams and Shumpart on James. Shumpart is probably gonna be amped. up some.
Fun fact: Buddy's agent was Rob Pelinka until he became the Lakers GM.

Laker betting always splashes the line towards LA.

Betting on the Kings has been making people money. I saw that Matt Moore has been slowly converting to taking the Kings.

However, so many bet the under on the Kings win total that it will probably be awhile before Vegas and the gambling addicts decide they need to adjust.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Scum?, nah - Bryants gone. Just another team now. Like the Cowboys in the NFL.
Right now is intriguing as the Kings might be forging a new identity out of the ether. Nice to see Bjelica get emotional on that 3 yesterday.
Wrong. So totally wrong.

Wrong. So totally wrong.
I really dont mind the Lakers now.....feel free to despise them if ya like; more power to ya. Once Bryant left, there's just no venom for me. They are divisional opponents, though, so its important for the Kings to win nonetheless.. Honestly there aren't too many teams to play the villain role in the NBA nowadays

They'll always be scum to me (even Lebron at the moment, who I otherwise consider to be a pretty good dude with all his off court philanthropy - NBA diva notwithstanding), it's not even the players I dislike, but always the fans!

Ooooooooh I hate those entitled, smarmy, d-bag Lakers fans, most of whom can't even name half the players on the roster. Dirty bandwagon a-holes. Their tears tonight will be sweet nectar.

Go Kings!
JINXED!