Kings @ Wolves Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is virtually impossible to compare Dirk and Peja, they are completely different players and as such have different roles and impact on their teams...
While I said the offence was the crucial part of the 4th qt meltdown, I never implied Peja should've been "fed" as you've put it, nor do I feel that should be the way any team plays (look at Kobe, T-Mac and look at Sonics or Pistons). I said he was hot, use him while he's hot ...I think it's safe to say after 6 NBA seasons that Peja, although a proven 25 point scorer, still has plenty of room for improvement...but this is not about Peja. What I said was you don't run your team the way we saw Bibby did last night, you need to get everyone, not just Peja, involved. I don't think this is something coming from the bench, as I said, it probably comes from the "freedom" the guys have, that making the responsibility of a playmaker even greater...I somehow feel that if B-Jax hadn't made that TO in closing minutes while Bibby was on the bench that things would've turned out differently..

kingskings! said:
Hogwash...pure and total bull****...you've pretty much bashed both of the Kings best players without providing any backup for your take. Too bad you didn't know yesterday that you'd been approved YESTERDAY or you could have started off on a better footing.

Please withdraw your pointing stick and try again. Honest, I'll give your posts another tryout before I hit the "ignore" button.

Your take on Webber is absurd, your assumption that anyone who is a fan of Peja must be Serbian is racist...your posts are extremely offensive and I sincerely hope that I don't run up against another one of them.

KK!
Where the heck did I mention Serbians in that post you quoted? In one of my follow ups, I only said something about that because bozzwell brought it up in the first place. Why don't you read it again, carefully. Unless you think when I call someone a Peja fan, it means Serbian.... I neither attempted nor wished to exclude American Peja fans...

Frankly, I'm offended that you throw around the word "racist" so easily. Great way to try and win an argument! Why don't you go ahead and put me on your ignore list. The other people don't seem to find everything I say totally absurd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.