[Game] Kings @ Wizards, Monday, Nov. 13 - 4 PT

Great first quarter. Poor second quarter (you've got to score more than 19 points in a quarter). After the 1st quarter to be down 6 at the half is disappointing.
We are not better than the Wizards at home let alone on the road. So to be in the game going into the second half is nothing to be upset about. The Kings are a 25 win team. The Wizards are a 50 win team. Big talent gap at this point haha.

dude12

Hall of Famer
WCS is killing us on offense in the 3rdQ. Tries to go iso, can't or won't set a good pick to free up Hill, inconsistent jumper......and now his defense is suffering.

WCS is killing us on offense in the 3rdQ. Tries to go iso, can't or won't set a good pick to free up Hill, inconsistent jumper......and now his defense is suffering.
I don’t understand why it appears so many offensive sets are run for WCS. I don’t understand this team’s strategy.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I don’t understand why it appears so many offensive sets are run for WCS. I don’t understand this team’s strategy.
keep in mind, this year is meant for experimentation and seeing whether the players can play a specific role and Trill is not played in a role he will be successful at the moment unfortunately.