Kings @ Wizards Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
please let mobley not a pull a game like last night. We were doing fine until he started screwing us over, and started leaning towards a Sixers MVP. Remeber though, he did hit some clutch shots at the end.

piksi

Hall of Famer
Andriod_KiNg said:
Who is this Blake guy and why is he playing good ? :D
Not sure about the first question

The second one is easy - he is playing good because he is playing Kings. You should know that by now.

Close game, not too much defense so far. Why don't we just have Bibby and Arenas go one on one to determine the winner? Those two are each scoring a ton so far (Bibby more efficiently at this point).

Kings-Lakers-Fan said:
we should put a Big line in there, just to see how it screws up the wiz, put skinner, brad, corliss and K9 and tag in there..HAHA that would look just funny. hehe.
::digs through the couch looking for money to start a get rid of that avatar fund::

Who's with me!?! ...;)

ReinadelosReys said:
::digs through the couch looking for money to start a get rid of that avatar fund::

Who's with me!?! ...;)
I agree.... i mean being a Lakers and Kings fan, thats unheard of... its like being a Yankee's and Red Sox fan.. its just ugly..

piksi

Hall of Famer
ReinadelosReys said:

Who's with me!?! ...;)
Well I have been complaining about it for 3 days now but VF21 said that we are nice and tollerant group of people so what can I do ? He is lucky that I have no authority whatsoever on this board

Status
Not open for further replies.