[Game] Kings @ Wizards 3/17/21, 4pm PST, 7pm EST

Not that Holmes isn't a more impactful and better player than Bertans but Monte better look at that instance as a cautionary tale. Be careful how you fill out that extra bit of cap space if you aren't looking at it as the final piece to winning. Especially if you weren't winning at the discounted price.

I've never bought into the value of losing before but at the end of that game found myself hoping for a loss. Sad moment. But I really don't want to wake up next season to the same poor defence, directionless offence, and short rotations with the same six or seven guys carrying all the minutes regardless of outcome.
The way it ended with Fox sending Westbrook back to the bush leagues by finally punking out big bro was worth it IMO. Fox is a man now.

I legit just don’t care anymore. What a disappointing win. Lol! Battle of the losers. Yep. I don’t wanna watch this team again until after the trade deadline, and there’s a good chance I’m gonna be more disappointed with what happens there. So I guess it’s back to looking forward to the disappointment of next season already. I’m on board with Carmichael David’s we are cursed and we will be forever suffering.......forever more.

I legit just don’t care anymore. What a disappointing win. Lol! Battle of the losers. Yep. I don’t wanna watch this team again until after the trade deadline, and there’s a good chance I’m gonna be more disappointed with what happens there. So I guess it’s back to looking forward to the disappointment of next season already. I’m on board with Carmichael David’s we are cursed and we will be forever suffering.......forever more.
maybe Lebron will but out Vivek.

The Kings main problem now isn't talent, it's caring. If they get enough of those contests in a row and win there might be just enough games left that they can work their way to that 12th pick range again, haha.
the Kings main problem is talent and a fan base that doesn’t hold the team accountable. If this team were in Philly or Boston the airwaves would be on fire.