[Game] Kings @ Wizards 3/17/21, 4pm PST, 7pm EST

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I’m currently on a binging rewatch of The Office.

Y’all can be sure I’m going to be paying far more attention to that while this is nothing more than background noise.

I’m currently on a binging rewatch of The Office.

Y’all can be sure I’m going to be paying far more attention to that while this is nothing more than background noise.
I’m on my second go around during the pandemic. If I can’t be in an actual office, at least I can pretend I guess.

Holmes struggling against size on both ends of the court. Exhibt A for why he should be a bench big.
Or why you should use his abilities as a switch defender in an aggressive extended defense. Trying to play the small ballers as a traditional sit back and take space help defense is stupid.

To be fair, neither team is going to play defense till the last 5 mins of the game.
I just mean you can see it. It's takes more and more for them to get into it on either end. And the runs tend to get shorter and shorter. The Wiz aren't playing their butts off but some of the role guys are.

Or why you should use his abilities as a switch defender in an aggressive extended defense. Trying to play the small ballers as a traditional sit back and take space help defense is stupid.[/QUOTE

Outside of Fox, Hassan, and Hali, no one on this team is an average defender. Switching into mismatches all over the court.

Not counting the kids.

I just mean you can see it. It's takes more and more for them to get into it on either end. And the runs tend to get shorter and shorter. The Wiz aren't playing their butts off but some of the role guys are.
I've watched more Wiz games then I care to admit. They're not as bad as the Kings defensively, but they're close.

They have to get this to flip against the Wiz bench, they're thinner than thin although Avdija is looking pretty good. He's a good athlete, quick feet on both ends.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Tank commanders CoJo and Bjeli keeping this a Wizards lead despite Fox and Tyrese’s best efforts. Woodard is active tonight but Luke is too afraid of winning to play him.

The good news is Westbrook is playing like garbage. The bad news is they sill lead. WTF? Can we just freaking see Woodard and Ramsey get some run so this purgatory has some potential bright spot in it for ****'s sake?