[Game] Kings @ Warriors - Friday, March 16 - 7:30 PDT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Swaggy P v. Bogs could get interesting over the evening. Seeing how cool ad professional Bogs is makes me like him even more. No swagger, just play.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, I was wrong. Whomever it was I thought I saw during the warmups, it wasn't Cooley. :p Sampson is with the Kings, however, and I suspect we'll see him before long.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
In the age of 3 point shooting and having a guard like Fox it’s mind boggling Skal isn’t launching 3s. That 3 he hit is smooth and most are he needs to shoot
Totally agree. He looked like he really wanted to pass away that first one but finally just "Oh, okay. I'll shoot it." ;)

I had a lot of hopes for Skal. Him being able to hit 3's is a nice little bonus I wasn't counting on.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
We may not be winning, but I'm seeing a lot to like. Like that last possession. Beautiful ball movement.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I like what I just saw. KK got the explanation from the official, said his piece and then shook his hand. That's part of the culture I appreciate.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Buddy is growing on me but he needs to curtail his tendency to make those side arm passes. Seems like they go astray as often as they hit their man.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Skal and Bell mixing it up and Skal walks away the winner. Gotta love it. :)

And love that bucket by Buddy off the Mason assist.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Mason with the assist, Mason with the steal, Mason with the bucket, Mason with the And 1. ...sigh... Frank Mason really needs to put in a little more effort.