[Game] Kings vs Warriors 1/5 7PT/10ET

Kings with only 1 turnover

That’s probably the most promising thing about this group going forward. They play at such a high clip and don’t turn the ball over. Once they stop letting teams make up for it with offensive rebounds, FT deficits, and too many easy threes in the coming seasons. That’s a recipe for mega success.

Even the Warriors at their best were insanely turnover prone

The result isn't puzzling at all. The only puzzling thing this season is why they seem to always move away from pick and roll. Just mind boggling. Come up, set a screen, move. Not hard.

Fox is taking some of my love for this season and some belief in our future. In my mind we are once again without a surefire franchise piece as of now. Don’t like the intensity issue at all

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Fox is taking some of my love for this season and some belief in our future. In my mind we are once again without a surefire franchise piece as of now. Don’t like the intensity issue at all
I love when a second year player who’s pretty clearly banged up goes through a rough patch and he’s immediately disregarded as a potential franchise piece. Lol