[Game] Kings vs Warriors 1/5 7PT/10ET

I don't think anyone in their right mind expects us to be able to beat the warriors tonight. No Shump, no Bagley. Not going to happen. It might be a good game to get some other players some time though. It will be the first time we've fallen below .500 in a long time though. Hopefully we can win the next game after this and go right back to .500

I never concede defeat before the game is played but you have to ask who is going to guard KD when we need a stop? Oh it is going to be Justin Jackson? OK then, game over. Durant is a brilliant player but you have to bring more resistance than this. Williams, Shump or Bogs is preferred. It is too easy for him otherwise. The guy is salivating like a rabid dog with Jackson in front of him. It is not whether he will score, it is which way he will do so. Those crowing about Jackson's "incredible" shot blocks last game will not be crowing tonight. But, do not take my word for it. In fact, do not believe me. Just wait and see. How do we win? Hope KD turns an ankle or Jackson turns ankle so Joerger is forced into better choice.
You should give it a rest.

I don't think anyone in their right mind expects us to be able to beat the warriors tonight. No Shump, no Bagley. Not going to happen. It might be a good game to get some other players some time though. It will be the first time we've fallen below .500 in a long time though. Hopefully we can win the next game and go right back to .500
I turned the game off after the no call on injuring Fox. I might have to boycott watching until they start calling that crap. Its egregious