[Game] Kings vs Suns, Tuesday Nov. 19, 7 PM PT/10 PM ET

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
The Kings had started playing like this before Fox went out though.
This has been how they've played since the Jazz game
It was really the first three games that looked bad. Games 4-5 were clearly better, but we didn't get the result. And then things started to really click. I think it's pretty clear that we weren't the team we acted like during the opening of the season. Which was why some of us didn't panic. Got mad about the results, yes. But no panic.

It was really the first three games that looked bad. Games 4-5 were clearly better, but we didn't get the result. And then things started to really click. I think it's pretty clear that we weren't the team we acted like during the opening of the season. Which was why some of us didn't panic. Got mad about the results, yes. But no panic.
And it's important to note that we didn't get better because we're missing our 2 most talented players. That's crazy talk. We got better because the players started to buy in to what Walton is preaching.

gunks

Hall of Famer
The Kings had started playing like this before Fox went out though.
This has been how they've played since the Jazz game
Yup yup!

He's also smart as hell and wants to win. He'll adjust.

I'm more worried about the Bagley/Holmes fit. Because Holmes needs to keep starting.

Bogi/Bagley off the bench would be a nutty scoring punch.

But hey! We have a legit coach. Things will be figured out!

Not long ago I expressed frustration at CoJo taking too many shots in a game where he couldn't get them to fall. So far this game he's shot 1-2, and gotten 9 assists, so I gotta say, that's what I wanted to see.