Kings Vs. Suns Game Thread, 2/5, 7p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on the Kings needs pull out their sack and put Nash or someone else from the Suns on their ***. These players have no pride. If I am in this game someone is going down hard!

i feel like donte could be so much better if he had a mentality like Kobe. Kobe just wants to be the greatest at all times. Too many times i see donte and jt just goofin off makin videos and stuff. that stuff is fun but how often do u see kobe doin that? im not sayin that stuff aint fun, but at this level bball needs to be your life like it is for kobe. Im not sayin hed be nearly as good as kobe, but hed certainly be better. 80 percent mental 20 percent physical. Maybe the kings need to hire a sports psychologist to work with these guys on their mentality.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Why does it look like no one over the age of 21 on our roster can contribute a ******* thing to this game tonight? We have no veteran leadership on this team.

A

AriesMar27

i feel like donte could be so much better if he had a mentality like Kobe. Kobe just wants to be the greatest at all times. Too many times i see donte and jt just goofin off makin videos and stuff. that stuff is fun but how often do u see kobe doin that? im not sayin that stuff aint fun, but at this level bball needs to be your life like it is for kobe. Im not sayin hed be nearly as good as kobe, but hed certainly be better. 80 percent mental 20 percent physical. Maybe the kings need to hire a sports psychologist to work with these guys on their mentality.
well he did have that commercial where he jumped over the aston martin... but yeah, if everyone had that mentality we would have the best team in basketball... thats not a fair comparison in terms of mentality.

L

Lafayette

DEFENSE FIXES

1. No double teams
2. Stop switching
3. Play mand and stay with your man
4. Trade for Tayshaun, Ron Ron, and Yao... ha, this is just sad.

not fair? these guys are making millions of dollars to play ball, trust me, its is completely fair to compare something like Mentalities. How hard is it to be motivated?
well he did have that commercial where he jumped over the aston martin... but yeah, if everyone had that mentality we would have the best team in basketball... thats not a fair comparison in terms of mentality.

A

AriesMar27

not fair? these guys are making millions of dollars to play ball, trust me, its is completely fair to compare something like Mentalities. How hard is it to be motivated?
kobe has an unmatched desire to be the greatest player of all time. lebron isnt even that focused on being the best, kobe; for all of his faults wants it more than greene ever could.

but i totally understand where you are coming from, i just dont see greene as a player who will spend the entire summer trying to add new moves to his game the way kobe does every year. greene will become a better overall player than he is now with time but he wont take it that far.

L

Lafayette

I think a player like Kenny Thomas needs to come in a just HACK people, smack them around, hit em hard... no, let NOC just get the Jump Ball situations.

L

Lafayette

Suns announcers aren't that bad. They have a neutral announcer and Eddie Johnson thinks the Suns are champions already.

Status
Not open for further replies.