[Game] Kings vs Suns 7:30PM PDT/10:30 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
now we have to hope the Pelicans save us and don’t rest all their starters. We choked this away, no bones about it.

It’s really hard to go from the elation of last season to the collapse of this one.

Not much fun being a fan right now, hopefully we can surprise in the play-in or get eliminated right away so we can all have some peace.
The later seems far more predictable

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Sabonis made a mistake on that lazy back court pass for the Beal fast break but once again the officials gave the game away and I don't think there's anything the Kings could have done differently to win. When Sabonis doesn't have position, he's called for an over the back foul on Durant (and the contact on Fox's shot is ignored). When Sabonis does have position and Nurkic jumps on top of him it's also a foul on Sabonis and game winning free throws for Phoenix. Fox was in the shooting motion on that last foul but they give us a sideline out of bounds instead.

I'm not even mad. This is the NBA. We know how it works by now. Booker was garbage in this game though. He should have been ejected after all the antics he pulled.

So any more "for MB haters".... did he process the game well in play? But ok it's an invaluable experience I guess. Also we didn't use all of our timeouts and all of our challenges, because there was no bad calls against us after that early challenge.
Mate we lost more then 10 games , maybe 15 , after leading the whole game and all of them by one and the same way - starting to throw meaningless 3 pointers when the opposite team starts closing up ...
And that is all on the coaching stuff , all ...
Now instead of having one home game and go to play offs we are going to face GS away and one more (if any) away game ...
Do you think we have any chances for play-offs already ??

No one trusts this team to win an elimination game. My only solace is that we wouldn’t have beat the suns in back to back games, so maybe it’s best we lose now if we have to play them in the play-in.
We cant beat Suns back to back but we can win GS and Pells/LA/Suns away from home !?

You can't challenge a non call.

Kings are not getting a call in traffic. Would it too much to run a play instead of asking Fox to freelance it? What's point of taking a timeout? We have the worst ATO plays in the league.
It depends on what the play call is. For the Kings plays through Domas 6 seconds isn't a lot of time. Fox and Barnes kind of carried at the end because they could make plays in iso.

Sabonis made a mistake on that lazy back court pass for the Beal fast break but once again the officials gave the game away and I don't think there's anything the Kings could have done differently to win. When Sabonis doesn't have position, he's called for an over the back foul on Durant (and the contact on Fox's shot is ignored). When Sabonis does have position and Nurkic jumps on top of him it's also a foul on Sabonis and game winning free throws for Phoenix. Fox was in the shooting motion on that last foul but they give us a sideline out of bounds instead.

I'm not even mad. This is the NBA. We know how it works by now. Booker was garbage in this game though. He should have been ejected after all the antics he pulled.
All he did was fall to the floor and push off all night.

I agree with this point. How many times have we been in this situation. MB needs to game plan for this to happen. Fox was literally triple teamed. People were open. Geez.
You can have put a billion dollars on what was going to happen in thise 8s and sit back and Enjiy the 1$ win ...
It was clear for blind people ...
(yes fox is great , but he cant win that game , surounded but the whole team of Suns)

Status
Not open for further replies.