[Game] Kings vs. Raptors, 1/8/2021 7pm PST, 10pm EST

You have to switch today. The problem with Luke is he also helps off the 3 in the process and/or switches while playing big. Switching is rotating man to man defense, stick with it or give up the exact shots teams want spotting up.
With many players, that's true, but I just think it's done too often and even when guarding players who don't demand it

Well writing is on the wall. Pathetic. Toronto steps up the physicality and the kings wilt
The Kings don't have the backbone of a true offense and rotation to succeed. Look at that last Buddy pnr for instance. He's got Joseph playing off the ball. The Raps for real just triple, TRIPLE, did I say... TRIPLED Buddy and they couldn't generate a shot somewhere off the ball out of it? WTF dude. Seriously?

With many players, that's true, but I just think it's done too often and even when guarding players who don't demand it
That's true. We've seen too much of a willingness since the start that had Fox switching onto every center in the post, haha. But, the Kings are doing some of the exact things you can't do in switch though. Like hard doubles with a big then expecting a Cojo to handle the paint on help. lol.

This is where we are going to get a different look at Haliburton. Teams are going to go at him from this game on I'd bet. If he just relies on his court vision that glue soul of his will get his teammates easy looks.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
111 through three quarters and they are missing their starting PG? yikes. I'm glad I didn't purchase League Pass this season I can say that much

111 through three quarters and they are missing their starting PG? yikes. I'm glad I didn't purchase League Pass this season I can say that much
At some point I just hope the Kings realize that their best defense is a good offense. Too many lineups don't support that though and the results are pretty evident.