[Game] Kings vs Pistons 3/14/12

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
and with gerald wallace on the block, and nicolas batum's status up in the air, as well, i blow up portland's phones all night long until i've exhausted every possible, reasonable offer i could muster for either of those players...
I like it -- GM blackmail. You basically annoy them into giving you one of those guys -- threaten to continuously call until they say uncle. Call them at home. In the middle of the night. Pay big scary looking guys to randomly approach them at all hours to hand them your latest proposals in writing. Put a decapitated horse's head in bed with them. Could work. :)

I like it -- GM blackmail. You basically annoy them into giving you one of those guys -- threaten to continuously call until they say uncle. Call them at home. In the middle of the night. Pay big scary looking guys to randomly approach them at all hours to hand them your latest proposals in writing. Put a decapitated horse's head in bed with them. Could work. :)
it could, indeed. intimidation's not outta style!!

;)

but then again, this is geoff petrie we're talkin' about. this guy wouldn't know intimidating if demarcus cousins showed up at GP's door with the world's biggest tire iron and threatened to knock in his kneecaps until he brought over some complementary talent...