[Game] Kings vs Mavs, 12/29/2021 730pm PT/1030pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the exact type of play you know Swipa can execute most any time and why you draw it up.

His speed and quickness makes it really hard to stop. He’s gonna beat his man 101 most the time resulting in an easy shot for him or an open shot for a teammate. He clearly made the right read and pass on the final play.
True though at times Fox will force things through a double or triple team. This time he made the right pass on time and on target. The more he keeps doing those kinds of things the better this team will be.

Been on vacation, but saw the game winner. Personally, thought Fox should have celebrated more…..it wasn’t the right amount of celebration and he waited to long to join the mosh pit. I was watching his every step and he looked disengaged as if he didn’t care……amirite, lol?
He was celebrating with the fans and besides what does it matter we won!

Been on vacation, but saw the game winner. Personally, thought Fox should have celebrated more…..it wasn’t the right amount of celebration and he waited to long to join the mosh pit. I was watching his every step and he looked disengaged as if he didn’t care……amirite, lol?
yah I think it’s time to trade him because lacks enthusiasm :p

dude12

Hall of Famer
True though at times Fox will force things through a double or triple team. This time he made the right pass on time and on target. The more he keeps doing those kinds of things the better this team will be.
This is all BS. You know as well as most of the people on here that if Metu missed the 3 then it would be another lame opportunity to blame Fox for taking it upon himself and make the shot because “he makes max money, he’s supposed to take those shots, he’s not an alpha, et, etc, etc. All but guaranteed this would happen by some.

The team is 9-11 at home now. Not great obviously but I’d be ok if they finished over .500 at home and lose every game on the road for the rest of the season.

someone said Fox cant pass when he drives.
i hope this is a new beginning of fox, the playmaker

This is all BS. You know as well as most of the people on here that if Metu missed the 3 then it would be another lame opportunity to blame Fox for taking it upon himself and make the shot because “he makes max money, he’s supposed to take those shots, he’s not an alpha, et, etc, etc. All but guaranteed this would happen by some.
i'll never blame him for being unselfish and, more importantly, making the right play

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Hey, it just the basics of commentating. You should always enhance authentic reaction with your commentary instead of rambling over it. I understand it's an inexperienced team but the producers should know what they are doing.

From the perspective of a fan, let me soak in the atmosphere. Don't pull me back to the studio. Gosh, it isn't that hard.
Well, I sure hope you sent a sternly-worded missive to the Kings so they never do THAT again. Maybe a few posts on the broadcast crew's social media might straighten them out as well. It's definitely something you shouldn't let slide.

Well, I sure hope you sent a sternly-worded missive to the Kings so they never do THAT again. Maybe a few posts on the broadcast crew's social media might straighten them out as well. It's definitely something you shouldn't let slide.
Haha, sure. Should I take the liberty of adding some videos?

Game winners done right:

Note: See 0:09-0:19 (watch Grant's cue to Doug) & again at 0:39-0:49 (the arena experience)

Note: See 0:18-0:42 (the pause allows the viewer to experience the crowd and accentuates what is said afterwards)

Who knows? Maybe I should just let it slide. It's just my personal preference to not have commentary drowning out authentic crowd reaction.

Last edited:
Respectfully disagree. Check out this fan video from the front row. His face says it all! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.