[Game] Kings vs. Mavericks, Monday April 26th, 7 PM Pacific (10 PM Eastern)

It also took Nick Van Exel playing like the second coming of Tiny Archibald if memory serves me correct.
Yes it did. I was at GM3 at ARCO. IMO that was the game that stole the series. NVE just found a zone and stayed in it.

Still, w/o Webb and even with NVE going crazy the KINGS had plenty of chances to win that series.

Teams that I can stomach beating are LA and the Mavs (this goes way back to early in my career when I did work with the AAC, call it friendly rivalry but also C-Webb happened). Yeah it sucks but this one is on Dallas and they are totally going to ruin it with Doncic and I bet he walks after his second contract when they have failed to build a winner.
I know a team that would gladly fix a past mistake and take him. Well maybe I replace “would” with “should”

Yes it did. I was at GM3 at ARCO. IMO that was the game that stole the series. NVE just found a zone and stayed in it.

Still, w/o Webb and even with NVE going crazy the KINGS had plenty of chances to win that series.
They did, but I recall feeling like some of the players gave up when Webb went down. He was a polarizing figure here at the time, but I will always appreciate Jim Jackson battling to the end (24 and 5 in game 7).