[Game] Kings vs. Mavericks, Monday April 26th, 7 PM Pacific (10 PM Eastern)

Hopefully that's not a major groin issue, but if it is that would put a wrap on the season for him. Harrison doesn't usually flinch on anything so for him to walk straight to the bench means that hurt.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Well, have fun in the play in games Cuban because they might just be in your future.
They have max money available this offseason (not that there is really anyone available worth that this summer) but I’m not sure how they’re going to make this team around Luka good enough to really win going forward.

They have max money available this offseason (not that there is really anyone available worth that this summer) but I’m not sure how they’re going to make this team around Luka good enough to really win going forward.
And wasn't the talk that they're waiting on John Collins? I don't see that being the over the top piece at all. Plus the Hawks are threatening to match all offers so... they might be a team to watch on a potential cap saver trade for the Kings. Problem is they don't have many assets to deal.