[Game] Kings vs. Magic, 2/12/2021, 7pm PST, 10pm EST

Orlando played a tough game against the Warriors (short-handed or not) it was a six-point game.

Orlando had 22 second chance points to the Warriors 10.

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
It's 3 AM over here and I've got an early call time tomorrow which means no time for a write up today.

The Magic might be missing half of their roster tonight and the Kings are coming off a loss. The possibilities are endless!

GO KINGS
I got ya, boo.

The Kings pretty much own the state of Florida, so coming back to the Citrus state, or whatever it's called, should be a boon to these young Kings.

What? It's at home? Oh. No matter. Arco/Sleep Arena/Power Band Complex has been one of the toughest venues for opposing teams, as the deafening cowbells rattle even the heartiest of players. It's as though...wait. What? That too? Well, dammit.

OK.
Embiid was a beast. Orlando doesn't have anyone of that calibre. Or is it caliber? But they are feisty. Vucevic has been beasting. Good for them, because apparently if you're a guard you get sent straight to injured reserve. I mean, Frank Mason barely let the ink dry on his contract before injuring himself while leaving the desk.

Thus far, it appears that the Kings have been playing to the level of their competition, which is both good and bad. While the Kings start a future all star, and a three point champion, the Magic start Dwayne "The Rock" Bacon, and Terrance "Don't call me Rick" Ross. If Sacramento can control the boards, they'll be Hustlin'. The past few games, Whiteside has been pretty much just occupying space. If he can do that, he'll get a double double. One double is for rebounds; it's anyone's guess what the other one will be. This is also a great opportunity for Bagley to bounce all over the frontcourt and see some minutes in the 4th.

This needn't be close, but it will be. Because...#kangz. CoJo breaks out of his slump with an 8pt/3 ast outing and a +2. Fox sleepwalks through three quarters until he realizes the rest of the team did as well, but ends up with 25/10/11. Halliburton goes 8/6/4/2/0, and Walton gets a T because there's something wrong with the black licorice.

Kings win by 8.5.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
I'm not sure who the starting point guard of the Orlando Magic is but I don't think he will able to guard Dearron Fox