Kings vs Lakers Game Thread

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Lamar_Odom said:
I can't say I know the "Comador" brand...
LOL, comador was one of the origianl PC's in the early 80's that was defunct well before 1990, I am not sujre they ever even manufactured a 386... one of those jokes old farts make that only other old farts get.

50pts

HndsmCelt said:
LOL, comador was one of the origianl PC's in the early 80's that was defunct well before 1990, I am not sujre they ever even manufactured a 386... one of those jokes old farts make that only other old farts get.
being a computer engineer i found it very funny! i know a guy that still programms on one lol

HndsmCelt said:
Is it commodore (amiga computers) or is it another brand?

The Freak said:
SacBee Sports

By: Ailene Voice-in everything

FRESNO, CALIFORNIA- It has been 48 hours since the Kings team were getting the royal treatment in China. They got back, and what do we see? A Kings defeat, and a Laker win. Was Lakers guard Kobe Bryant really taking this game so seriously? If so, did Rick Adelman care at all? Why did he even play the bench in the first place? By the way, the footage of Chris Webber and Peja Stojakovic smiling and being happy, courtesy of Comcast's new digital editing software. Yes, yes. It's all true. The dynamic duo were talking on TV. But is this another one of their schemes to fool the media? A very reliable source told me that the Kings administration secretly proposed a 5% salary increase to both their salaries-If they only showed the love on TV. Look like this season we're going to have a huge rivalry with the Lakers. It's a shame that I can't go in to Kings locker room anymore. I've supposedly given the public the "wrong impression" of Mr. Webber and Mr. Stojakovic. About the team so far? Good players. Playing their game. And in this case, that's a pure compliment.

(oh yah. btw: this is not a real article)
lmao!!!

: applauds :

Helluva job TF!!

Vioson kind of reminds me of the Wicked Witch from the Wizard of OZ. Cant you picture her with the hat and broom?

: can see Vioson saying, "....Well hello my pretty....." and " ..... And your little dog too?...":p