Kings vs Lakers Game Thread

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, this is ugly... Not pretty... frenetic...

And reminds me a lot of a couple of high school games I attended when my brother played for Highlands back in the late 60s...

:D

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You know, I'm not too worried about what I'm seeing from the Kings. I'm not gonna expect a lot from a squad with at least two guys who most likely won't make the roster.

What is interesting is just how fast the Lakers offense is without the Large Living Room Suite (with occasional tables, standing halogen lamp, area rugs, sleeper sofa, two recliners, ceiling fan, lined drapes, overstuffed chair with matching ottoman, entertainment center, framed picture of Don Johnson and Philip-Michael Thomas, multiple HD-TVs, chauffeur-driven golf cart for room-to-room transport and in-house catering service)...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
According to the Laker boradcaster on the sidelines, as to whose name I have not a clue, Kobe is super-hyped and acting like this is a play-off game. At one point, he grabbed the clip-board from Rudy during a timeout and said, "Rebound and run, guys. Get the rebound FIRST and then run!!"

Hey, I may not like the team but it's certainly becoming rapidly apparent that Kobe isn't shirking his duties as self-proclaimed leader of the team now that the Large Living Room Suite (with occasional tables, standing halogen lamp, area rugs, sleeper sofa, two recliners, ceiling fan, lined drapes, overstuffed chair with matching ottoman, entertainment center, framed picture of Don Johnson and Philip-Michael Thomas, multiple HD-TVs, chauffeur-driven golf cart for room-to-room transport and in-house catering service) is gone.

I'll be really interested in seeing how our starters match up once the season starts. I think we're gonna have a good time!!

GO KINGS!!!