Kings vs lakers 2002 game 7

I know this is a hard one to watch but it was the closest weve been to the finals since then. game is on directv nba ch at 1:00 pm today 6/6 hope you can watch go t the tvio ready

If I wanted to cry again, I would just rent Beaches, Old Yeller, or some other FICTIONAL tear jerker. Some things are better left in the past for me!! Happy watching.;)

T

thesanityannex

I will be watching up until the fourth quarter. then i will celebrate as if they won.

Man. no thanks!!!

Fourteen missed free throws!!:(

Hot poker in the eye or root canal with no novacaine before I watched that again.

You know who's responsible for this!!! I'll give you a hint his name begins with F
That is way too heartbreaking even if I did have the channel. Only when we win the championships will I be able to relive that nightmare.

hoopsy-how did I know you'd have that on tape??? lol

I've got it on tape too..the whole series + the whole season lol (well ones that were aired nationally) even though they are hard to watch, its always good to have the memories of the great team that once was

O

ONEZERO

some of u guys seriously watched that game? no thanks for me. 14 for 30 from the line. im straight on that game. the lakers knew what to do in overtime and that was get to the line as much as possible and that won them the game. we choked plain and simple. i dont wanna get tortured like that again.

now if we could watch game 5!!! or any of the dallas series of 2002. god those were the days. thinking about this reminds me why i hate the lakers and dick bevatta and david stern and missed free throws and robert horry and kobe's elbow to mike bibby drawing blood yet they call a foul on DC who was just playing defense. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. god i enjoyed watching shaq go down yesterday.

I have game 6 and 7 on tape but game 7 ends just before the end of regulation(ran out of tape)... I watch it whenever I feel like torturing myself and having a bad day

A

AriesMar27

pass.... i live in los angeles..... i see laker jerseys all the time..... that and shaq, heat jerseys... or who ever is big at the moments.... la fans are fickle...

O

ONEZERO

AriesMar27 said:
pass.... i live in los angeles..... i see laker jerseys all the time..... that and shaq, heat jerseys... or who ever is big at the moments.... la fans are fickle...
Perfectly said. Couldn't agree with u more.

ImaDougaholic24_7 said:
I've got it on tape too..the whole series + the whole season lol (well ones that were aired nationally) even though they are hard to watch, its always good to have the memories of the great team that once was
sorry, didn't know you have the whole series (not season). Let me know if you can make copies of them, please.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
REMINDER: It is against the law to sell, distribute, rebroadcast or post NBA games. All of them are the property of the NBA. If you want to talk about the games you have on tape, etc. you would probably be WISE (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) to do so in a manner not quite so public. You know, something like a PRIVATE MESSAGE system or something in that vein?

Thanks for understanding...

VF

GoGoGadget said:
THIS is how NBA TV choses to honor my birthday??

Gee, thanks.
Happy Birthday!

...and no thank you to the Game 7 tape. The image of Phil Jackson's "I dodged that one!" smirk on his face as he walked off the court is permanently burned into my brain.

slugking50 said:
Why would any Kings fan want to torture themselves by watching it?
For REAL tho!! That was the happiest day and it was the worst day, That 3rd and 4th quarter of missing free throws was more painful than my 3 hip surgeries and 2 knee surgeries combined!