[Game] Kings vs. gd lakers 12 JAN 2022, 10pm ET/7pm PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
How did Kayte and Mark not even mention that Marvin got called for a foul while making no contact and taking an elbow to the face?

I'm already completely frustrated. They finally run Bagley in pick and roll, it works, then Gentry takes him out for defensive reasons. Why? Trade value is all Monte is working towards dude. Figure it out.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
I'm already completely frustrated. They finally run Bagley in pick and roll, it works, then Gentry takes him out for defensive reasons. Why? Trade value is all Monte is working towards dude. Figure it out.
I don't get that either. Bagley looked pumped up for this game and had just made two baskets. Why sub him out after 5 min? I also don't like that we're negating Mitchell defensively by playing him almost exclusively in 3 guard lineups.

Metu might be the most improved player on the team. He has a long ways to go still but I like the progress.

I was listening to an interview with Nick Nurse on the Old man and the 3 podcast the other day. JJ asked him what makes a good coach and he said two things: instilling the will to win/ teaching winning plays and raising the value of a player. From 6th man to starter, end of the bench to rotation player etc.

seems simple enough but I have to give the staff credit for getting more out of Metu. Would be awesome if he could stick as a valuable rotational piece

Status
Not open for further replies.